Life is so unfair

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As some of you know my daughter had cancer a year ago now she went though a life threatening op to remove the 6lb tumor   she had a 80to 20 chance of coming threw the op but she did and her life

O and she is daddys girl

Just an up date lads some of you may have seen her on fb well she has had a bad few days with the chemo and on saturday when i called in she woke up with most of her hair on her pillow

Posted Images

That’s heartbreaking, no one should have to go through that, especially at such a young age, both me and the missus have suffered loss due to cancer and our thoughts are with you at this terrible time 

• Thanks 1

Jesus, what can any of us say to you mate...that is the hardest thing for any parent to be going through...

The same as everyone else on here I can only offer my support from afar, but it is offered none the less....

I'm hoping for miracles for you and your girl Mac...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Totally heartbreaking to read, makes you wonder if there really is a God with all this happening. Theres never going to be a time you come to terms with losing a child especially to a horrible thhing like cancer, I really dont want to imagine what you are all going through as I have children too (hope that doesnt sound heartless) but I really feel for you and your family, all my love to you all.

• Thanks 1

Read this the other day just after you posted it mac and was lost for words and and still am.. Can't even imagine what you and your family must be going through. Just hope you can find some peace amongst the turmoil. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Im Over welmed with the kindness and support of you lads on here

We may bicker on and call each other (im an air gunner lol)

butn when help or support is needed we all pull together

id just like to say on natalies behalf

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

AND THATS FROM THE HEART LADS

THANK YOU

IT MEANS SO MUCH TO US

go to natalie kerr on face book lads her story is on there

iv not seen it as im not on face book but iv been told its heart wrenching so may be a good thing for me

atvb to you all jimmy

• Like 6

not saw you in a long time jimmy mate or heard off you ,my thoughts to your family in these bad times mate me and the big felleh shaun are there for you bud if we can help in any way,take care mate you have had enough to deal with lately mate

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, j j m said:

not saw you in a long time jimmy mate or heard off you ,my thoughts to your family in these bad times mate me and the big felleh shaun are there for you bud if we can help in any way,take care mate you have had enough to deal with lately mate

Jeff just had a lot on this last year mate sorry if iv not been over

ill pop over soon mate .

Hows the bairn and your lass tell them im asking after them

tell your lass to get them posh bickys in you know the ones you cant have

as she says there for mac not you lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs:

the family all wish you well mate with everything your going through,you know where we are mate if we can help in any way your a good bloke and do not deserve the life you have been giving lately mate,keep your chin up mate your a rock your family need your support now mate

• Thanks 1