Looks a good improvement.

Sonny is that a prototype, or is that how they are coming from factory? Looks like something that could be achieved with a bit of diy, and modify all those traps with the original dog.

That looks like a big improvement, as there is no dog flying up into the front/face of the animal that would cause foul catch.

it is simpler and more robust too.. a little fettling with a file and you could get something very light to fire as you like.

would that need to be resubmitted for the STAO for the 4 uk countries?

2 minutes ago, myersbg said:

I like these Korro traps, but i altered the plates on mine 

DSCN1190 (1).JPG

I done the same thing, but still wasn't happy with them with that flying dog. Actually copying that new trigger formation as we speak, and already much happier with that system. 

6 minutes ago, myersbg said:

The new trigger does look better ,  the traps would work a lot better on a run through if we could use them that way.   LOL

I agree lol. Used as a run through, coming in from the side. Even a tubular shaped version, you could shove up a four or five inch pipe

13 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I agree lol. Used as a run through, coming in from the side. Even a tubular shaped version, you could shove up a four or five inch pipe

now your talking , we will have to make some eddie

I brought 20 of the small rodent trap last year it’s  a powerful trap still think that a body grip and a fen are better .

I made some boxes for the large version with a small entry holes  for squirrels and found that if the Tunnels are made to right demotions  that keeps them away from away from the trigger they kill well .