Double breeder canary cages

15 hours ago, artic said:

Hello folks, 

Does anyone know a canary cage maker. I'm after two double breeders in traditional wood rather than UPVC. 18' fronts, 36 x 12 x 16. 

Many thanks. 

There's  a chap at Mansfield south Yorkshire 40 quid very good quality too I've got a few here 

20200520_112331.jpg

On 22/05/2020 at 05:40, artic said:

Bangersanmash, 

Thanks I have this sorted now. ?

Your welcome mate get sum pics up of your new cages. Hope you made sure it was quality ply wood they was made out of. I made the mistake few years back on line. Few months of use from birds an the ply started to split ??. Was gutted looked a [BANNED TEXT] c**t. So went back to the drawing board  an a chap over Mansfield makes them out of yacht ply best ply wood for building breeding cages mate. Last a life time atb anyway mate 

• Like 1

I see they are making cages out of Upvc now to combat the mite problem apparently you just hose them down and job done....makes me wonder about normal wire cages surely they give mite nowhere to hide other than the nest pans ?

On 09/06/2020 at 17:10, gnasher16 said:

I see they are making cages out of Upvc now to combat the mite problem apparently you just hose them down and job done....makes me wonder about normal wire cages surely they give mite nowhere to hide other than the nest pans ?

Touch wood I've had no red mite this year but im using a insecticide surface spray called f10 that veterans use an Dr rob marshall s76 for worms lice and mite treatment