I wouldn't go too big, affects the way they handle,had 16" tyres on mine... lift the body 2 " then 2" lift on springs and a snorkel all they need.... They don't get stuck?these are the only tyres I would have..... Not too noisy on the road and never been stuck ever?used to get 25/30000 mile out of a pair on the rears, longer on the fronts ?Screenshot_20200519-171506.png.7fa3d145d4cc8564a32be817ceec82d9.png

• 2 months later...

I still have mine round the back its a leaf sprung one, never lifted  it and never got stuck,  great truck make a good  project for someone (east to drive too) must stick it on ebay  replaced it with a defender.

021.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 27/07/2020 at 07:40, two crows said:

I still have mine round the back its a leaf sprung one, never lifted  it and never got stuck,  great truck make a good  project for someone (east to drive too) must stick it on ebay  replaced it with a defender.

021.jpg

Yerr, so easy to drive even a dog could do it......?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/05/2020 at 17:19, Daniel cain said:

I wouldn't go too big, affects the way they handle,had 16" tyres on mine... lift the body 2 " then 2" lift on springs and a snorkel all they need.... They don't get stuck?these are the only tyres I would have..... Not too noisy on the road and never been stuck ever?used to get 25/30000 mile out of a pair on the rears, longer on the fronts ?Screenshot_20200519-171506.png.7fa3d145d4cc8564a32be817ceec82d9.png

Very good tyres I've had them for year,those are the new product had them on a hilux.could pough a field with them

• Like 1