Cold weather hunting dogs

15 minutes ago, Penda said:

I remember when this forum used to have proper people on it not this bunch of reprabates with there outlandish answers it turns my stomach makes me wanna turn vegan and wear woman's clothing on a rainy day if you must know the short legged chihuahua has the best winter coat in the world its common knowledge der?

I feal worsun what u do about it penda 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My missus, north of the Arctic circle, doing her "Agnes Hailstone" impression ; Not sure what type of huskies they were, but -23 degrees didn't seem to bother them !

Out of these two when the freezing heavy rain came down the ped whippet would stick to the job over the Warren while the beddy x whippet would be curled up at the bottom of a wall

To be honest; I prefer a rough coated dog, but that's from a purely aesthetic point of view. I've owned both rough and smooth, and my view, ( and I stress it's only MY view ! ), is that a dogs coat ha

Posted Images

Seems like a legitimate question to me. Is adding other blood to greyhounds and whippets in order to produce something more robust than the pure sighthound not one of the fundamental reasons for creating lurchers in 1st place?

7 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Maybe the person will have a sense of humour and find it funny but you never know might be a be a boring c..t ??

Or he might be asking to learn, and prefers to get his laughs elsewhere..... So we got boring c**ts, funny c**ts and a shit load of silly c**ts... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, HarrisHawk13 said:

Hi, what types of hunting dogs can live  in colder temperatures 

(by hunting dogs I mean dogs with high prey drives that chase quarry not retrievers)

I would go for a collie x or Wheaton x  personally then maybe a beddy x I would avoid the smooth haired type bull x ect