Thank god for permission lol

1 hour ago, Loton Moocher said:

That aint changed in years and will always be a day out for hooray henrys ? Now a gun pack is a different kettle of fish ? No frills its get the job done ?

I give a f**k about gun packs . 

All the same , if there’s been a split ban choice , the lurcher lads and terrier owners would have cast adrift with out so much as an au revoir  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I, used to f***ing hate the local mounted packs by me..... Honestly couldn't tell you why? Probably young, dumb or listening to some old cnut with a chip on their shoulders ?Used to get out and kill e

I think you mean It's the idiots that are f***ing the game up mate. I always thought a good poacher leaves little or no trace that they have been there.  

Big percentage of lads on here started out as poachers. 

Posted Images

the problem lies with.... The Us, and them mentality.... Knocking another man's sport to protect their own?shooters don't like running dogs, lurcher owners moan about shooters.... And the old terrier men are bottom of the pile.... Every cnut just thinks of themselves ?... We all need each other if your honest?

• Like 6

I, used to f***ing hate the local mounted packs by me..... Honestly couldn't tell you why? Probably young, dumb or listening to some old cnut with a chip on their shoulders ?Used to get out and kill everything so they didn't have any sport....if I couldn't dig em then I  Ran wires everywhere and used to do very well..... Went from that, too being in the right place at the right time, and accounting for what was run to ground.... Turns out both parties were suspicious of each other?offered me digging where stuff needed controlling,  couldn't use a gun, or hounds.... Problem then is it always puts some cnuts nose out of joint? up and coming little clowns that been in the game for all of 5 minutes mostly .... We all have skills that can help out the next man and vice versa..... I can't see any sense in knocking another man for the dogs or sport he chooses to keep.... You never know when you might need someone else input fora problem of your own??

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

most poachers are honest people who won't do damage and love the fact they have been on and off land before anyone has noticed.so people shouldn't brand all poachers the same.then there is some thick c*nts that knock walls leave gates open etc that give the game a bad name.But can't understand why police and government are so bothered about hunters rather than concentrating more on catching paedos and serious criminals

• Like 6
On 27/05/2020 at 20:22, Floyd17586 said:

most poachers are honest people who won't do damage and love the fact they have been on and off land before anyone has noticed.so people shouldn't brand all poachers the same.then there is some thick c*nts that knock walls leave gates open etc that give the game a bad name.But can't understand why police and government are so bothered about hunters rather than concentrating more on catching paedos and serious criminals

Half the government are paedos and tother half other  criminals ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, BobDown said:

Half the government are paedos and tother half other  criminals ?

I seen through that mop headed upper class eton knobhead from day one ? Yet they still get the vote coz folk think there gona over turn the hunting bill ? More chance of finding unicorn shite  ? Lol

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

I seen through that mop headed upper class eton knobhead from day one ? Yet they still get the vote coz folk think there gona over turn the hunting bill ? More chance of finding unicorn shite  ? Lol

The ban will never be turned for the likes of anyone with a lurcher/running dog because we’re un taxable we bring no revenue to the crown ??People are stupid people don’t get it there gullible there just the pawns to bring in the numbers when a vote needs securing .hunting people are the wild card because the get all excited Thinking it’ll be overturned like it’ll be a free for all with every man an his dog lol ? but if they sit back an think an assess I wonder if they noticed that every time it’s mentioned of a possible over turn it’s always when votes are needed for a new parliamentary power soon as the election is done no more mention of it?? Even if it ever did get overturned it’d not be for the likes of any normal common  running dog lads it’d be restricted an licensed to those with upper class about them with a yearly fee payable that’s taxable or that brings in revenue via other outlets 

in my eyes were better of with the ban in place business as usual! Keep what ever happens in the field under your hat an off the Internet via pictures or show boating jobs a good un ??

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Pirate 9000 said:

The only alternative to voting conservative is voting labour, the Tories are unlightly to over turn the ban but you can guarantee labour would finish all field sports once and for all,I no which one I'm voting for.

Lets forget the. Ban has always been there for 99per cent of lurchermen ? Always looked down apon ? Take a look at gamefairs where do they put the lurcher and terrier village ? As far away from toffs as possible ? Well at least they dont chop the toes off lurchers or deport for 7 years i suppose ? Johnson is thatcher in drag end of ?

I voted Labour most of my life, (and I've been around a fair while !), but my doubts set in with Bair and Brown, then were confirmed by the fool Milliband and the traitorous tramp Corbyn !

I voted UKIP, and then Brexit party because a message had to be sent to the main parties.

I used to say " if the only choice on the ballot paper was conservative or stick pins in my own eyes......pass me the pins! ", but at the last election I voted Tory ; why ? Well they were the only party that would get Brexit done. Labour would have kept us in or left with a deal that made us no more than a vassal state. 

As for the ban, no politician of any party would overturn it, its to much of a vote loser, no matter how they personally feel, but at least the Torys won't make it worse !

Labour would not only ban hunting, but also fishing, horse racing, greyhound racing, pigeon racing and the keeping of caged birds ! Think I'm exaggerating ? Have a look at the proposals they come up with every year at their conference !

Boris and the Torys are far from ideal......but they are the best of a very bad bunch for me !

Cheers.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I voted Labour most of my life, (and I've been around a fair while !), but my doubts set in with Bair and Brown, then were confirmed by the fool Milliband and the traitorous tramp Corbyn !

I voted UKIP, and then Brexit party because a message had to be sent to the main parties.

I used to say " if the only choice on the ballot paper was conservative or stick pins in my own eyes......pass me the pins! ", but at the last election I voted Tory ; why ? Well they were the only party that would get Brexit done. Labour would have kept us in or left with a deal that made us no more than a vassal state. 

As for the ban, no politician of any party would overturn it, its to much of a vote loser, no matter how they personally feel, but at least the Torys won't make it worse !

Labour would not only ban hunting, but also fishing, horse racing, greyhound racing, pigeon racing and the keeping of caged birds ! Think I'm exaggerating ? Have a look at the proposals they come up with every year at their conference !

Boris and the Torys are far from ideal......but they are the best of a very bad bunch for me !

Cheers.

You turncoat how could you turn your back on Labour, lol. I agree with everything you have said and it's the reason I voted tory for the first time. from generations of coalminers and lifelong Labour voters I had to change there was no other choice out there. 

• Like 1

Blair was tory in labour clothes his dad was a die hard tory all his life , johnson would never.been elected if labour never had mamby pamby jesus sandle wearing. Veggie old hippy as a leader  ? He dun more damage to the labour party than torys could ever do ? But whoever thinks boris the b-s..rd loves the working class your draeming ?same old torys ?