Thank god for permission lol

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I, used to f***ing hate the local mounted packs by me..... Honestly couldn't tell you why? Probably young, dumb or listening to some old cnut with a chip on their shoulders ?Used to get out and kill e

I think you mean It's the idiots that are f***ing the game up mate. I always thought a good poacher leaves little or no trace that they have been there.  

Big percentage of lads on here started out as poachers. 

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

It's the poaching lads that f**k it up for everyone else and make owing a lurcher look like they are up to no good 

Was it though or was it those that filmed their actions and sold them to the public that started the beginning of the end? 

• Like 4

there is a huge difference between rural thief's and vandals,that fxxck things up and good dog lads, its easy to get all holier than thou when you have permission but a lot forget how things were. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

f***ing charlatans 

rural crime teams should be worrying about farms being robbed blind , drink driving and other crimes you know that affect people’s lives

not lads out sticking dogs over a gate to knock over a hare or a deer. 

Clownshoes  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

It's the poaching lads that f**k it up for everyone else and make owing a lurcher look like they are up to no good 

I think you mean It's the idiots that are f***ing the game up mate. I always thought a good poacher leaves little or no trace that they have been there.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, trigger2 said:

Exactly that 

ps I’ve never ever referred to taking a run on s farmers field or lamping a deer on the edge of a wood as poaching . It’s bollocks . 

It ain’t as if they’ve paid money to breed them hares and very very few sell shooting rights . 

Poaching to me is taking pheasants etc from a keepered estate. 

Not bending the local mammals with a dog 

• Like 4

Tbh good on the police maybe it’ll get rid of some of the idiots in the lurcher game the lurcher game could do with a good cleansing to get rid of some fools hopefully carving a clean path for people who go about there business sensibly be it on permission or freelance 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Maximus Ferret said:

5 days at the end of april??? Anyone night shooting deer at the end of april deserves to be caught but with all that tackle they saw no-one and wasted all that time and money.

For what reason? The night shooting which is wrong anytime of the year

Or end of April shooting ? Which red and sika stags and fallow bucks are still in season

Why do police forces always mount poaching operations out of season? They had one near me on hare coursing in June once, quite frankly I am happy to have a rural crime team who doesn't know the hunting seasons ??

With the alleged shortage of police funding how do they justify 66 new vehicles and man hours spent parked up in the woods? 

What with council amenities, rubbish tips, schools closed etc at the moment I reckon the council tax payers of Gloucestershire are getting a bad deal for their money at the moment. 

• Like 5