Back up at the shoot

4 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

How do you suggest finding them when all the fields are 4ft tall rape and wheat ?

Dunno if it just online, but you come across like a right prick at times.

• Haha 1

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to make a start on the bucks too .    

Back up on the moor after a few rabbits and my god I needed the walk out after this week, I’m really enjoying the .22 at the minute and pushing it further than I would normally, it was a modest count

Was at a bbq last night with a few mates who beat for the big estate shoot where I live, we were talking about the charity clay shoot that happened a few weeks back! I nearly fell over when me ma

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Dunno if it just online, but you come across like a right prick at times.

Just like you 👍 The thing with me is mate I am honest and just dont post statements that are the usual bullshit.

If I knew where the Cubs were I would sort them but it's not my permission and it's a new bit of ground my mate has got.

All the fields are literally 4ft tall rape and wheat .

The vixen was dry now so possibly the Cubs may forage for themselves..who knows.

People like to use the statement "sort the Cubs " but is not always possible ..what if the litter is not on your permission?

So wind your neck in and shag some sheep.. Idiot 👍

26 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You not got access to a dog that marks,lurcher/terrier etc...find them everytime...I had a call Sunday morning,farmer had shot the dog and vixen night before.....asked me to have a wander,found the earth and I regrettably dispatched the 4 cubs😔DSC_1853.JPG.a4fa230dc28f610b1c9b4f29267cc7ae.JPG

You're welcome to come and have a look😁 😁

6 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

How do you suggest finding them when all the fields are 4ft tall rape and wheat ?

I doubt very much if the den will be in either of those fields , maybe on the edge of the headlands 

this is why I don’t shoot fox at this time of year 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

You not got access to a dog that marks,lurcher/terrier etc...find them everytime...I had a call Sunday morning,farmer had shot the dog and vixen night before.....asked me to have a wander,found the earth and I regrettably dispatched the 4 cubs😔DSC_1853.JPG.a4fa230dc28f610b1c9b4f29267cc7ae.JPG

I can vouch for this gent as honest as they come. If you get the chance of him and his dogs you will be very happy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, David.evans said:

this is why I don’t shoot fox at this time of year 

So bollocks to all the ground nesting birds then eh 😡

I like to think I am still protecting our Curlews , Lapwing and Grey Partridge 👍

At the very least get off the key board and go and have a really good look with your mate on his new permission it’s all part of been a responsible person 

just to add nobody said bollocks to ground nesters 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, David.evans said:

At the very least get off the key board and go and have a really good look with your mate on his new permission it’s all part of been a responsible person 

just to add nobody said bollocks to ground nesters 

My mate is there now having a look with his dogs 👍

2 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

The thing with me is mate

I'm not getting into a slagging match as that's always a bit pathetic, but for the record, I sure as hell ain't your mate. 

• Haha 2