Back up at the shoot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to make a start on the bucks too .    

Back up on the moor after a few rabbits and my god I needed the walk out after this week, I’m really enjoying the .22 at the minute and pushing it further than I would normally, it was a modest count

Was at a bbq last night with a few mates who beat for the big estate shoot where I live, we were talking about the charity clay shoot that happened a few weeks back! I nearly fell over when me ma

Posted Images

Just thought I’d check in . We had our sixth shoot yesterday and I’ve now got a weekend off . But Mrs Shovel won’t be dragging me around the shops , I’ve got a days shooting on Saturday at my mate Tim’s shoot and another day on Tuesday as a guest at another small shoot . 
          I asked a mate to pick me up a slab of cartridges from “Just Cartridges “ as he was going there . “What do you want “? He asked, “ oh something decent that will bring down the odd high one “. He got these , strewth , I’m not going to Brigands or Warter priory . 

6EC329F8-11D0-428A-B84C-780DC585F87B.jpeg

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Just thought I’d check in . We had our sixth shoot yesterday and I’ve now got a weekend off . But Mrs Shovel won’t be dragging me around the shops , I’ve got a days shooting on Saturday at my mate Tim’s shoot and another day on Tuesday as a guest at another small shoot . 
          I asked a mate to pick me up a slab of cartridges from “Just Cartridges “ as he was going there . “What do you want “? He asked, “ oh something decent that will bring down the odd high one “. He got these , strewth , I’m not going to Brigands or Warter priory . 

6EC329F8-11D0-428A-B84C-780DC585F87B.jpeg

Be outright them.

What's a chuffing quad seal?

59 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Well seeing as my goose trip was cancelled and I have the week off I have just been out in search of roe. Dropped on a doe with twins and managed to grass the twins 🦌🦌😁. Just waiting for darkness to descend and off after reynard 🦊

20211115_144952.jpg

Making the most of that week off 👍

18 hours ago, Stavross said:

Making the most of that week off 👍

Have to mate. Had a look out lamping even though full moon , cloud cover helped. Managed to sneak up on this fat dog fox , took him at around 150 yds 😀  Keeper has been on the phone and he's found the geese so going in the morning , hopefully they co-operate.

DSC00150.JPG

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Have to mate. Had a look out lamping even though full moon , cloud cover helped. Managed to sneak up on this fat dog fox , took him at around 150 yds 😀  Keeper has been on the phone and he's found the geese so going in the morning , hopefully they co-operate.

DSC00150.JPG

Cracking placement mate. What sticks are them, any good? 

50 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

DSC00150.JPG

"Sneak up"&"150yards" seem at odds with each other! Just how far was it when you spotted it?

The extra breathing holes look perfect to me also👍