Back up at the shoot

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up at the shoot first thing this morning, bird scare tape up around the pens, elec fences on and tested, water on and drinkers tested and adjusted, water butts filled again over the piggeries, I had l

Well our first shoot of the year went well. It was cold but dry and a bit of sun appeared. Bag was 122 head comprising of 57 duck 56 pheasant 7 partridge and 2 pigeon. My own contribution wa

It’s been frosty the last couple of mornings, it’s very welcome , hopefully it will kill a few bugs . Unfortunately the Maize and cover crops don’t like it and they will soon be unviable as a drive .

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Got up early and ventured out to a beech tree I call from periodically.  It's a good mile from my door.

Within five minutes of calling a good specimen of a dog fox appears down wind 35yds away!!

That was a gift. The cz 455 is a swift rifle and I can't believe  I haven't had to touch the trigger on this one!

20220123_081517.jpg.5a9f4f88caa5ce436a93be068f19fa06.jpg

You using 17s or 20s Bernard??

Help me out guys, this seems to be the thread for all things shooting these days, TRAIL CAMS!!!!

I need one, actually probably 2 or 3, for a site full of ramblers, Tree huggers, idiots etc., etc., and the chances of damage/theft is pretty high.

I was wondering about investing in these, they are really cheap.

Does anyone have any experience whatsoever of these EXACT cams, good or bad please???

Any other suggestions of a really cheap cam as it may not last long??

Many thanks!

12MP HD 1080P Hunting Trail Camera Nature Wildlife Scouting Cam Night Vision 714131840885 | eBay

9 hours ago, Deker said:

Help me out guys, this seems to be the thread for all things shooting these days, TRAIL CAMS!!!!

I need one, actually probably 2 or 3, for a site full of ramblers, Tree huggers, idiots etc., etc., and the chances of damage/theft is pretty high.

I was wondering about investing in these, they are really cheap.

Does anyone have any experience whatsoever of these EXACT cams, good or bad please???

Any other suggestions of a really cheap cam as it may not last long??

Many thanks!

12MP HD 1080P Hunting Trail Camera Nature Wildlife Scouting Cam Night Vision 714131840885 | eBay

I’ve always used the ones with the screen inside and I always paid between 25/35 quid for them off evilbay, I’ve just had a look now and they’ve shot up in price, I like to be able to check them while I’m there, I did find another that had a screen in but I’ve never had one like this all mine have had more sensors on them, the one in the picture I’ve had over 3 years now

B269AEF1-9A37-414B-A917-4BF13DE5A786.jpeg

5FDDD776-1E1A-49B7-8384-6FC000F8E44C.jpeg

Edited by Stavross