Back up at the shoot

8 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

If you like big tits, scroll down......

Ffs never seen tits like it, pretty f***ing useless mind if a lamb can't suck on them! 

@Gav Don't get 'em like that on your wild ugly goat things!! ??

20210212_121218.jpg

Pull the udder one ?

• Haha 4

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up at the shoot first thing this morning, bird scare tape up around the pens, elec fences on and tested, water on and drinkers tested and adjusted, water butts filled again over the piggeries, I had l

Well our first shoot of the year went well. It was cold but dry and a bit of sun appeared. Bag was 122 head comprising of 57 duck 56 pheasant 7 partridge and 2 pigeon. My own contribution wa

It’s been frosty the last couple of mornings, it’s very welcome , hopefully it will kill a few bugs . Unfortunately the Maize and cover crops don’t like it and they will soon be unviable as a drive .

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Gav said:

Pull the udder one ?

I saw a tit the other day. Unfortunately it was a blue one. Not surprising with this cold. A lot of strange looking guys with binoculars watching it though. Apparently, CP followers.

Edited by Alsone

Back up at the sheep farm to bait up again before tonight’s outing and it’s still absolutely freezing ? I’ll give it a couple of hour’s or as long as my fingers and toes can take the cold, I think I’ll take a cage trap up to go behind the lambing sheds so they can check it each day, there’s more prints but this time they are coming along the gutter as before but then it hops the gutter and makes it’s way to next doors pig units, fingers crossed it’s about when I’m there later as it definitely won’t be an all nighter in this weather 

154E6AD7-951A-4371-BB0C-D70E02A213C4.jpeg

3399DC67-B19E-4506-8070-564C40AB0AA6.jpeg

• Like 1

Nowt to do with this but I thought I’d put it up anyway 

as far as I know rabbits are not known for their facial expressions, but the missus has decided to put the old white one in what I could only describe as a rabbit babygrow, every time I see it it looks at me as if to say “ what has she done to me” it looks truly miserable, I have to keep giving it banana chips to try and cheer it up ???

49302CF9-8FF7-479F-9068-9E931922D142.png

C1CC05B0-9654-4938-A16F-86618BE78CF8.jpeg

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Nowt to do with this but I thought I’d put it up anyway 

as far as I know rabbits are not known for their facial expressions, but the missus has decided to put the old white one in what I could only describe as a rabbit babygrow, every time I see it it looks at me as if to say “ what has she done to me” it looks truly miserable, I have to keep giving it banana chips to try and cheer it up ???

49302CF9-8FF7-479F-9068-9E931922D142.png

C1CC05B0-9654-4938-A16F-86618BE78CF8.jpeg

WTF?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Stavross said:

Back up at the sheep farm to bait up again before tonight’s outing and it’s still absolutely freezing ? I’ll give it a couple of hour’s or as long as my fingers and toes can take the cold, I think I’ll take a cage trap up to go behind the lambing sheds so they can check it each day, there’s more prints but this time they are coming along the gutter as before but then it hops the gutter and makes it’s way to next doors pig units, fingers crossed it’s about when I’m there later as it definitely won’t be an all nighter in this weather 

154E6AD7-951A-4371-BB0C-D70E02A213C4.jpeg

3399DC67-B19E-4506-8070-564C40AB0AA6.jpeg

I had a walk out this morning, basically just to get out as I've not been out on the fields for ages with all this shite weather. 

Initially thought I'd pick a few flying rats off around the outhouses, but the wind stopped that before I even started. There was snow drifts blowing big time. Ended up just having a walk around and seeing what tracks were about. Seems to be alot of rabbit activity in the paddocks, just need a chance to get out on a night to pick the feckers off. It was -3 walking round the fields but we'll wrapped up. 

Hopefully you get Charlie tonight in quick time as it's goi g to be another cold one. 

• Like 1
Just now, Stavross said:

You would wear that if they made them in your size ?

Wow, wow, wow sweet child of mine! 

Don't you mean you would wear that if they had it in your size? ?

I know what your doing there with your reverse psychology, your trying to get me to Google adult size rabbit onesy and send you the link?

• Haha 4

I ventured out this afternoon too , -2 on arrival but wind chill made it more like -10 ?. So I decided to stick to the woods out of the wind and it was actually quite nice. Followed quite a few fox tracks and tried a couple of calls with no luck. After 3 hrs I was a bit tired and was heading back to the car. Passing a spinney I glassed it and just caught an ear of a roe twitch in a bramble patch. Up on the quads ready by which time it had taken a few steps forward and was looking straight at me,  crosshairs just below its chin and job done ? 

20210213_152814.jpg

20210213_160448.jpg

20210213_163749.jpg

• Like 4

Well I got to the sheep farm ( only just ) they have had more snow there today and with the wind it had drifted, in some places it was 18” deep. Parking up in the yard we made our way on foot to the top of the farm, it was hard going walking through the drifting snow, not seeing anything for the next hour apart from a few hares and a couple of roe we headed back towards the farm, setting the caller out in the field it wasn’t long before we picked a fox up in the thermal, the only problem was it was at the back of the pig units on next doors farm, putting the caller on full volume it showed an interest, all I needed was for it to come down the field about 40 yards, did it do this? Did it buggerie, it went 25 yards to the right, inline with a building and then disappeared through a hedge, we headed to the front of the farm to try and catch up with it but didn’t see it again, by this time my mate was starting to worry about getting off the farm so we decided to call it a night, roll on the warmer weather 

• Like 2