Back up at the shoot

11 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Nice. 900?

917577773_us!416(2).jpg.b37c9ca766e25bd13c87eddd31a2bd1c.jpgPhoto0037.jpg.3851e66727758cc914ca19e1ae836b00.jpg

Dont have any photos of the guzzies or my s4 monster.

I absolutely love aprilia, I had a RSV Mille for a few months and it was frightening how quick it was, I couldn’t ride it for long it was like been beat up

i almost bought a aprilia dorsoduro 900, before the virus, good job I didn’t with the way things have turned out with work and what not

• Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up at the shoot first thing this morning, bird scare tape up around the pens, elec fences on and tested, water on and drinkers tested and adjusted, water butts filled again over the piggeries, I had l

Well our first shoot of the year went well. It was cold but dry and a bit of sun appeared. Bag was 122 head comprising of 57 duck 56 pheasant 7 partridge and 2 pigeon. My own contribution wa

It’s been frosty the last couple of mornings, it’s very welcome , hopefully it will kill a few bugs . Unfortunately the Maize and cover crops don’t like it and they will soon be unviable as a drive .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Stavross said:

I absolutely love aprilia, I had a RSV Mille for a few months and it was frightening how quick it was, I couldn’t ride it for long it was like been beat up

i almost bought a aprilia dorsoduro 900, before the virus, good job I didn’t with the way things have turned out with work and what not

Had a tuono R also. Preferred the falcon but it was good and no you didnt feel beat up after 300miles.

SAM_0089.jpg.35c07e82ca81c5d921a7fef5674167ea.jpg

Put some cans on it after this photo.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Sausagedog said:

Ah yes the m1000. I always wanted a ss1000. There wasn't many about.

Mrs had a m695. That was fun.

She went around scotland on it too.

Yes your right the M1000 was quite rare I will probably regret selling it same as the SS there fetching good money, here’s a better pic of it I’m hijacking stavs thread ?

97C407FF-4135-4487-9938-10DA37EE8A53.jpeg.e0494601e16a64a3883302fde27a759c.jpeg

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

All those cars they just don’t make stuff like that any more the xr2s god they were quick and that other little car the Renault Gt turbo I think it was so fast I had a race with one on one of my bikes, and why anybody would burn out a Capri 2.8 turbo doesn’t make sense your mate must have been devastated.

I had a lovely mk2 xr2 E reg when I was 18, it was only my second car and I thought it was the fastest thing on the road, the Renault 5 turbos were dangerous, they were really fast, really light with the brakes off a BMX

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Yes your right the M1000 was quite rare I will probably regret selling it same as the SS there fetching good money, here’s a better pic of it I’m hijacking stavs thread ?

97C407FF-4135-4487-9938-10DA37EE8A53.jpeg.e0494601e16a64a3883302fde27a759c.jpeg

If it wasn't for the engine and missing rad it is the same as my s4.

Had a few st's too including this st4s.

1042767154_st4s003.jpg.230f3638655ca12937604a5bf6da3893.jpg

Edited by Sausagedog
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Stavross said:

That’s lovely, the problem with the Mille was the riding position and it constantly felt like it was trying to get out from between my legs, I think it was just to much bike for me 

Just the wrong bike for the road mate. Loads of my mates at the time made the same mistake.

I was always up their chuff though in the bends with half the power and comfy ?

1 minute ago, Sausagedog said:

If it wasn't for the engine and missing rad it is the same as my s4.

Had a few set's too including this st4s.

1042767154_st4s003.jpg.230f3638655ca12937604a5bf6da3893.jpg

The colour scheme of that ST4 is lovely I do believe they have the DS engine in them lovely lovely bikes I have had water cooled bikes but at heart I am into air cooled they just seem to sound better.

• Like 1
Just now, Sausagedog said:

Just the wrong bike for the road mate. Loads of my mates at the time made the same mistake.

I was always up their chuff though in the bends with half the power and comfy ?

I can’t be doing with laying across a petrol tank, I like a sitty up kind of ride nowadays, I liked my KTM supermoto and my brother has a GS1200 and that’s lovely to ride

1 minute ago, FLATTOP said:

The colour scheme of that ST4 is lovely I do believe they have the DS engine in them lovely lovely bikes I have had water cooled bikes but at heart I am into air cooled they just seem to sound better.

It came to me a lemon.

Completely screwed up throttle bodies that took some synchronizing . Burnt out clutch. Forks fitted twisted and rear wheel bearings shot. Oh and handled like crap but soon had it handling like a Ducati should.

Could put it in top until  above 80.

When I sold it I took the buyer for a ride on it down a bendy road.

When we got back he was shaking and said "ssssold" ?.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

Stav. I had an S plated 1200 bandit from new! Handled like crap until I dropped the yokes 1/2 an inch. Much better with an open can on it too.

Pretty much my last 4inline and what a lovely grunty lump it is. Fell in love with italian v twins after that.

I almost bought a 1200 bandit ( that was 98 S reg ) after having a go of a mates but for some reason the deal fell thought, instead I bought a VTR firestorm, that was a nice sounding bike

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I almost bought a 1200 bandit ( that was 98 S reg ) after having a go of a mates but for some reason the deal fell thought, instead I bought a VTR firestorm, that was a nice sounding bike

V twins are so much fun ?

They were the last produced motorcycle  with carbs and I think the largest carbs fitted to a factory bike. 38mm I think.

• Like 1