Back up at the shoot

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up at the shoot first thing this morning, bird scare tape up around the pens, elec fences on and tested, water on and drinkers tested and adjusted, water butts filled again over the piggeries, I had l

Well our first shoot of the year went well. It was cold but dry and a bit of sun appeared. Bag was 122 head comprising of 57 duck 56 pheasant 7 partridge and 2 pigeon. My own contribution wa

It’s been frosty the last couple of mornings, it’s very welcome , hopefully it will kill a few bugs . Unfortunately the Maize and cover crops don’t like it and they will soon be unviable as a drive .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Boxing Day Shoot and all the snow had melted..... I creaked my neck on Christmas Eve so never took my gun this morning and purely intended on not shooting. After the duck drive which I never shot 1 of the other guns gave me his o/u Beretta as he said he wasnt bothered about shooting. Now I have never shot o/u I have always had a sxs so never thought I would hit anything ? anyway I shot a couple of driven pheasants, 2 woodcock and a snipe so didnt do too bad ? It was freezing where we are on the exposed tops so glad to be indoors now to thaw out ....

20201226_115700.jpg

20201226_124903.jpg

20201226_125435.jpg

That looks a quality day out ?

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

No, there’s loads of different ones, but that’s the original and the best, I’d love one but couldn’t justify paying that for the amount of shotgun shooting I do

1 hour ago, Stavross said:

No, there’s loads of different ones, but that’s the original and the best, I’d love one but couldn’t justify paying that for the amount of shotgun shooting I do

Do the others have the red dot though as not found one with it yet other than original .£600 is far too steep I agree .