Interesting info Eddie, i had a good conversation with them at the FHA convention 4 yrs ago, i was supposed to be doing a talk at the same place this year but it was cancelled and not because of Covid, 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I don't have mink in my area unfortunately but I get to talk to play my of folks who do. Actually one of the main guys who is really known for mink snaring was talking A bout it the other day on

I know you guys snare fox and rabbits but was curious is y'all snare mink any ? It's become a bit more popular of here in recent years, talked to some who say they prefer it to connies or footholds be

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, myersbg said:

Interesting info Eddie, i had a good conversation with them at the FHA convention 4 yrs ago, i was supposed to be doing a talk at the same place this year but it was cancelled and not because of Covid, 

Not because of Covid? 

What was your talk gonna be on? 

It was cancelled before covid because NAFFA went under and FHA grew about 4 times bigger to cope with all the fur so they had to cancel the convention.

I was going to do a talk on ,how different  things are over here, what traps we can use and what we can catch legally compared with them, and do a bit on rabbit control, ferrets, lurchers, lamping etc,   and a bit on deer, then hoping to chuck it out to questions and answers.

• Like 1