Fingers crossed ?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just lined these 2 old veterans so fingers crossed ? will have a good litter bushers here before I know it ? Atb Cbx 

The 4 bitch pups will be 4 weeks old Monday ??

They was a week old yesterday The wife & little girl just bathed ? them,cut they nails & They Doing great ? atb cbx 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, chrisbullx said:

Sorry I can’t help you out mate if I get let down on any I’ll let you know but a few other lads on here have asked as well 

Thankyou. Recently had my old bushing dogs pts after 16 years so I'm in the market for a couple of pups to bring on which is always exciting. I've seen a  few beagle crosses working in the last few years and liked them so gunna take that route I've put a post in the hound section asking if anyone knows of any litters of pups about with no luck. I'll probably have to take the pup websites on which I'd rather not do but it's very difficult finding decent bred dogs with not many contacts. That vendeen is a beauty always liked the look of them. Good luck with the litter ?

• 2 weeks later...