A big thanks to chevinfox.

Well Greyman. I'm due a visit to my homeland and to see Chevinfox and introduce you to the delights of that particular part of the Scottish Borders would be a pleasure. I am fairly well known. Jok.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Well on the cat thread a while ago I was offered a camera by the above named character and would just like to extend a massive thank you, it arrived yesterday and is exactly as described and light years beyond anything I have i,m absolutely blown away by the guys generosity and hopefully in the not to distant future I will be making my way to Scotland to meet him and thank him in person but for now I just can’t thank you enough atvb G 

Yep, fair play to the fella. Great gesture. Be great if you do get something tidy to share. Good luck G ?

18 hours ago, Greyman said:

Well on the cat thread a while ago I was offered a camera by the above named character and would just like to extend a massive thank you, it arrived yesterday and is exactly as described and light years beyond anything I have i,m absolutely blown away by the guys generosity and hopefully in the not to distant future I will be making my way to Scotland to meet him and thank him in person but for now I just can’t thank you enough atvb G 

you're welcome and i hope you get some good use out of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, jok said:

Well Greyman. I'm due a visit to my homeland and to see Chevinfox and introduce you to the delights of that particular part of the Scottish Borders would be a pleasure. I am fairly well known. Jok.

you're more than welcome to visit after all this is over . recognise this ?

BPW_0047.JPG.7c0330443be18997e8b578b3b7f4b71f.JPG

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

He’s only gona see a black German Shepard dog in his pics now as that’s all it was all along lol

Even without a photo it don’t take a genius to work out a dog never left these or done this ?

F67B3597-F7CD-4504-9780-6CFE5DE7F593.jpeg

5344BFAF-25D1-4E0E-B0F0-16D0C8F03BC1.jpeg

38672A9B-91E4-4CFE-8BA0-8F82AC705637.jpeg

• Like 2
23 hours ago, jok said:

Give me a pm jok when you do .... we’ve discussed certain places in the past and it would be great meet a fellow borderer of here.

gala rfc wasn’t it? 

• Thanks 1

Saluki Boy. You bad lad. When you've played on the Greenyards for Melrose one of the last places to meet would be Gala ffs. I've not been up since my brother died but when we get through this it's on the bucket list. Stay safe. Jok.