shooting insurance.

1 hour ago, peter121 said:

good morning . could i please ask for any recommendations on a good shooting insurance for over 60. best regards .

You will have more detailed replies if you post in the shooting section Peter.. 

I binned BASC at £82 per year and now pay £32.95 to country cover club for the same cover.

Thankfully Ive never had to use it and I don't get a quarterly magazine, car sticker, or lapel badge with C3...…….I can live with that.  

7 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I binned BASC at £82 per year and now pay £32.95 to country cover club for the same cover.

Thankfully Ive never had to use it and I don't get a quarterly magazine, car sticker, or lapel badge with C3...…….I can live with that.  

sorry for not sending reply that sounds like a very good deal i will look at site and let you know what happens. also thank you to all who took the time to answer my topic. regards to all peter.

Dont use basc totall rip off.use s.a.cs scottish association country sports.very very good.grass routes service,artisan insurer's,got your own interests at heart。real people at the end of the phone

On 14/05/2020 at 07:14, peter121 said:

good morning . could i please ask for any recommendations on a good shooting insurance for over 60. best regards .

what have the digits 60 got anything to do with shooting insurance. ??  Are you more of a risk of shooting someone or something if so.?

14 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Yes another vote for CCC3 about £32 and got about 5 million cover.  You can even ring them up and speak to someone sensible rather than a stuffed dummy.  Basic is crap through and through

On 14/05/2020 at 11:38, Dinosaurs said:

Luckily ive never had to claim but couldn’t get on any of my permission without it. Atb

About time that you looked at the insurance detail and had a chat to you landowners. I heard that you had to pay the first £500 of any claim with basic. still you do get a car sticker and four mags of adverts.