Scouser - Coursing Dog

The believe none you hear half you see is correct 

but you definately don’t get out what you put in 

I’d rather use a dog I’ve seen 100 percent but it has to be well bred 

if you running hares it’s hard work and the lines constantly producing good hare dogs are we’re you want to go 

same as them Americans with the pit dogs a dog out the pound or a cross you have made is never going to beat a pit dog bred from generations of pit dogs 

a lot a bummed up but if they quality happy days a lot a lads have good dogs on here from razor bred to the hilt bummed up But but good dogs on ground 

bulldozer bummed up put good dogs on the ground plenty of footage dog can defo knock them over bred quality aswell 

when you have a type breeding to type you don’t try reinventing the wheel 

• Like 6

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch is direct out of him and no a lot of men with dogs out of him he produces to good 

One i have today ?

Proper scouser then. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

The believe none you hear half you see is correct 

but you definately don’t get out what you put in 

I’d rather use a dog I’ve seen 100 percent but it has to be well bred 

if you running hares it’s hard work and the lines constantly producing good hare dogs are we’re you want to go 

same as them Americans with the pit dogs a dog out the pound or a cross you have made is never going to beat a pit dog bred from generations of pit dogs 

a lot a bummed up but if they quality happy days a lot a lads have good dogs on here from razor bred to the hilt bummed up But but good dogs on ground 

bulldozer bummed up put good dogs on the ground plenty of footage dog can defo knock them over bred quality aswell 

when you have a type breeding to type you don’t try reinventing the wheel 

That last bit hit me about how I have become to see the beddy lurcher world....when you have a type breeding to type you don’t try reinventing the wheel....that’s true words there fella noticed this with the bedlington lurcher hybrids once you get type dont jump back to the beginning With a f1 Go with a type that’s the same that’s mowing every thing down type bred to type bred only go back to a f1 when the chapter needs new blood an only breed out the best of that breeding to put back in to the type breds Down the road. All these dudes in the bedlington x game are crazy always wanting a f1 Peas in a pod finished article stuff lol  then they cry they can’t get Find one when they want a pup Due to poor quality beddys. type bred the way forward none of this reinventing the wheel stuff with a f1 the wheels already in motion 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I’ve seen scouser and his mother Judy run in person both very good animals desperate to kill, only had the one day out with maloney on the fens In January  and Judy killed 5/5 his other bitch Roxy out of buddy x indi also killed 5/5, my mates bitch bonnie who is the sister to Judy killed 3/3, my other mates bitch Whitney out of Caulfield’s joe x Caspers sister holly killed 3/3 and my bitch killed 2/3, great day 18 hares caught between the 4 dogs 

Wow in january as well 19 hares ran and 18 killed 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, poxon said:

That last bit hit me about how I have become to see the beddy lurcher world....when you have a type breeding to type you don’t try reinventing the wheel....that’s true words there fella noticed this with the bedlington lurcher hybrids once you get type dont jump back to the beginning With a f1 Go with a type that’s the same that’s mowing every thing down type bred to type bred only go back to a f1 when the chapter needs new blood an only breed out the best of that breeding to put back in to the type breds Down the road. All these dudes in the bedlington x game are crazy always wanting a f1 Peas in a pod finished article stuff lol  then they cry they can’t get Find one when they want a pup Due to poor quality beddys. type bred the way forward none of this reinventing the wheel stuff with a f1 the wheels already in motion 

Im not line breeding or breeding of anykind not got time it puts the bitch of action for one , but i was to knock some out ,? And your right finding a decent f1 is a big problem ? But id always go hound to lurcher , then lurcher to hound ? But thats me everyone has there own ideas ? And if they get what suits them that all that matters ?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, bobza said:

There's some good lads in coursing, most are full of Sh.t, and asking 500 a stud on this day and age is wrong pumping pups for fun, soon as they talk names and lines walk away, here is a no name dog that has a real name Oscar he was giving to me for free at 8 weeks and would won any of them big name dogs had I matched them, just coz they have the names behind them don't mean they will be top class, like they say get out what ya put in, some of the fat lads out there wouldn't be even able to walk the land never mind saying they have good stock,  morons in max driving the land chucking dogs on top of the quarry and video the chase lol on youtube no wonder games fu.ked, we'll not for me coz I don't bother with no fu.ker, atb DSC_0041.JPG.114a40e15853d74c9ad1c424f53758fb.JPGbobza

I agree with most of what you say however when looking for a pup or especially if breeding a litter I always study pedigrees in detail i.e. line breeding outcrossing what has the potential to tie in with what further down the breedings etc as well as producers there's obviously never any guarantees but it gives you a better chance rather than taking a chance on a dog of relatively unknown breeding, if a dog does its job tho I don't really care much how it's bred but purchasing a pup or breeding a litter different matter then as you say a lot of it is we're that pup goes rearing chances n management that's my take on things anyway.

21 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

All the  best haredogs I've ever seen were unkown  breeding all capable of 5out5 all off them in January .

Many are capable until they drop on that monster tho aren't they lol

• Like 1

In 30 years of having dogs iv had 4 that can n did do up to five in a day regular but only 2 out of those 4 could kill Mr right and that's what counts for me over numbers..

Edited by dodger
  • Like 1

I'd say that Scouser is worth the money but the yapping would bother me ?

A lot of the line do it especially from buddy but it's the want in them and many pack in giving tongue with age and experience which doesn't take much sorting..

Correct entering and early success takes that out of the equation..

He's bred right for sure and been seen out by a good few lads and produced the goods 

What MC Hull said is spot on ?

And what bearfoot said too they are alright till they drop on a monster then and only then you know what you have ?

That's the true test of a coursing dog ?

If it goes six minutes or more most will break down and it's all about running the best of hares on the hardest of ground which type of ground  makes a huge difference it's   not about numbers as most hares don't have more than three minutes in them on normal ground they get took out  ATB 

Edited by juckler123
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

Im not line breeding or breeding of anykind not got time it puts the bitch of action for one , but i was to knock some out ,? And your right finding a decent f1 is a big problem ? But id always go hound to lurcher , then lurcher to hound ? But thats me everyone has there own ideas ? And if they get what suits them that all that matters ?

I’m not in to breeding as a rule only when I need something My self but when you need a pup for future that’s what you have to think about not just the here an now but saying that if a bitch breaks down during the season your not going to run her any way unless you run in season bitches you only have to worry about a f1 at the beginning because your establishing type from that first f1 you can pretty much go in any direction you want what you cross them with always remembering your breeding for type ie good worker that looks predominately bedlington bred in appearance my self was f1 x line bred racey collie x the line had run out of base blood steam in my eyes although the bitch was good I think back to a relative wouldn’t of produced any thing for me my bitch I bred from was that over bred she was pretty much near on sight hound she was the closest thing to a working greyhound out there the pups were put out to homes the best bitch out that was bred back to a similar bred type dog of the type next generation will be a straight sight hound. Mate I’m of similar thinking about lurcher to hound dive in an out of racey bred to base Blood Lurchers never keep breeding Base blood lurcher to base blood lurcher they go to scatter bred an cloddy to be of much use to most man 

this is our attempt at type bred bedlington hybrids seems to be working in the direction we’re aiming for so far

489D6FA7-C00E-4EE2-B20F-9FE1B2017D41.jpeg

• Like 4