Scouser - Coursing Dog

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch is direct out of him and no a lot of men with dogs out of him he produces to good 

One i have today ?

Proper scouser then. 

Posted Images

For Dodge.  I forgot about Dark Pearl.  My father and I ran with Paul in his last 3 seasons and I slipped Able for Paul and i am the man holding Able in the picture.  I watched Paul's old blood line run and thought they were quicker on the turn.  We also owned K9 tarzed aka Burt, litter brother to k9 Taloda and sire of cream cracker, a;ways thought the smoother dogs were sharper than the feathered.  Also ran with the mother to Kia Kipper's bitch when Micheal Hunter had her.  

Sorry  am new to all this and not very good on the computer. Forgot the American dogs were smooth as well.  The Night Ellington dogs had a deeper chest bigger heart space and stockier build.  Also liked the style Blade runner Maggie May ran but wish i could of seen Ben Potters dog run but never go the change have heard excellent things about him. 

20 minutes ago, A Stanfield said:

For Dodge.  I forgot about Dark Pearl.  My father and I ran with Paul in his last 3 seasons and I slipped Able for Paul and i am the man holding Able in the picture.  I watched Paul's old blood line run and thought they were quicker on the turn.  We also owned K9 tarzed aka Burt, litter brother to k9 Taloda and sire of cream cracker, a;ways thought the smoother dogs were sharper than the feathered.  Also ran with the mother to Kia Kipper's bitch when Micheal Hunter had her.  

Thanks for the reply mate, what did you think of pearl then I thought she was class for a pure n think her daughter could have been even better If she wasn't sold when she was or atleast stayed in England both very fast n stylish, do you know Axx then?

1 hour ago, Gilbey said:

Blanco, Knightellington Esmail

IMG_20200516_194333~2.jpg

IMG_20200516_194546~2.jpg

That’s as close as I could imagine to a perfectly stamped saluki I’ve seen . 

I always fancied a crack at a pure bred ...just to bring on as a lurcher for day work and see what came of it 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s as close as I could imagine to a perfectly stamped saluki I’ve seen . 

I always fancied a crack at a pure bred ...just to bring on as a lurcher for day work and see what came of it 

Go for it stiff you only live once don't you, I don't know if I was just lucky or what but I could walk anywhere with mine without a lead she was so obedient n she had a cracking temp the type of dog that would put her head on your shoulder in motor all the way there n same comin back, she would jump well n ran big n small land moors hills were ever and also decent at lamping n was stunning good luck ope you find a good one..

• Like 2

Yes I know Axx very well, had a bitch pup of Nero and Dark Pearl, Pearl was a class act, seen her run in Yorkshire, up near wetwang area.  The bitch had the most stamina i've even seen in any dog, seen her run 5 one after the other and still able to stand.  The Nero x Dark Pearl I gifted to a fiend as I split from my Mrs  This bitch is in thetford Norfolk atm.  Not been able to track her down should of never let her go.  Peal could read a hare perfect.  The mother to Kippers bitch that got confiscated run on numerous occasions was up and at them pure bread saluki, the father was not out of Scoot was out a windswift Saluki as I also knew the fella who bread the pup.  My Mrs does all the typing for me.  Also know Mally but haven't seen him since Paul's funeral

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dodger said:

Go for it stiff you only live once don't you, I don't know if I was just lucky or what but I could walk anywhere with mine without a lead she was so obedient n she had a cracking temp the type of dog that would put her head on your shoulder in motor all the way there n same comin back, she would jump well n ran big n small land moors hills were ever and also decent at lamping n was stunning good luck ope you find a good one..

I’ve got something maybe In the pipeline that I really fancy for the first time in years to be honest as a nice all round type . 

Been away from the running dogs a while now but if I can get this one I’ll be happy as it will do for me as an all round killer of stuff hopefully . 

Maybe a few seasons and I could justify having a straight day dog again . When my kids up I’ll have a ready made hare retriever ??

• Like 2