Scouser - Coursing Dog

2 hours ago, mushroom said:

Nothing wrong with this cnut and stamina mate. Run all day up and down mountains for days on end. We're just off skating with him now down to the beach, he pulls, I hold on and hope he plays ball ?

But in truth he is properly pulling me at full speed, zipping between people and never out of breath or signs of tiredness creeping in. Everyone in my area calls him the machine lol

What do you hunt over there mate?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch is direct out of him and no a lot of men with dogs out of him he produces to good 

One i have today ?

Proper scouser then. 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Fantastic photo Juckler...

Right at the start of it all... ?

Thanks for sharing ??

Brilliant photo how times have changed on land an dress code too lol. f**k me if ya walked your dog down street like that now they'd think you was a wrong Un ??

• Like 1
13 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Foxy won 62 back to back matches ......just let that sink in before you start giving it big licks about your dog pal 

One of the best bitches of all time not many dogs can do that back to back take some beating that. 

Screenshot_2020-05-16-08-14-15-1.png

Screenshot_2020-05-16-08-15-30-1.png

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, dodger said:

You know a lot more about purses than me jucks but she was a decent dog mine tbf and very well bred for a pure she was chubasco x Paul sagar breeding with someof the old knightellington in there so as you'll know there wasn't much of that stuff about n difficult to get hold of before he died n even more difficult now, kipper took mine out for a run one day and gallalio took her, she killed some good ones for me but as I said ironically she couldn't live with her kennel mate which was a lurcher surprised me it did..

Sorry about you losing her Dodger and I bet you know just as much as me on the pures pal ?

Great pics and  I bet she wasn't fully matured when you lost her ?

The game is done when they can take your hound it's a worry and why I always walk alone now which to be fair is the only way you can as your walking not coursing and I'd argue that all day long in court if need be. 

I never met Paul wish I had but think he went wrong way with the chubascos I know they ran well in USA but that lot run tripled up plus and as they say on catchphrase say what you see and I will be honest when I first saw them I thought something else in there would like to know what others see ?

I honestly believe he turned a corner the wrong way we have all done that at one time or another it's breeding that is the hardest thing and replicating what you have is no easy feat.

Love the pics though great to see and it's all Saluki history bless you pal thanks for sharing 

The old knight Ellington has long gone now I think MC Hulls dad had the best of them from Helen Baker stock the line was given to Rosie Lewis and went downhill from there..

Never easy when it comes to hounds they need to perform and for us working them perform single handed and do what they should keep em in the same field and herd back to the owner.  

Really good to chat with you again bud hope you have lots of luck ?

15 hours ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

14212160_746976735444758_6760146875412409225_n.jpg.e8503728de9b18da8d7015b00787888c.jpg

To me he's really like the old breed I wouldn't hesitate to use him best of breeding and kept type not many lurchers have pedigrees going back as long as these lines a lovely stamp of a dog ?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, two crows said:

this dog produced some top class coursing dogs in the 60s and was the foundation of all my 70s stuff like you said hens teeth.

034.JPG

Bless you Two crows that's one fine looking animal thanks for letting us see him ?

Toes out at the front and back legs out at the back I bet he had drive and could turn on a sixpence a proper sort imho ?

Do you know how he was bred he looks like Lou Edwards pure Trevor but a decade earlier glad you had the foresight to see what they offered to a running dog I didn't own any Saluki X's till seventy four and hare was something we did on a Sunday for sport they had to fill a bag same as I bet you did no doubt would love to know more about this one thanks again and biggest respect to you ?

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

Sorry about you losing her Dodger and I bet you know just as much as me on the pures pal ?

Great pics and  I bet she wasn't fully matured when you lost her ?

The game is done when they can take your hound it's a worry and why I always walk alone now which to be fair is the only way you can as your walking not coursing and I'd argue that all day long in court if need be. 

I never met Paul wish I had but think he went wrong way with the chubascos I know they ran well in USA but that lot run tripled up plus and as they say on catchphrase say what you see and I will be honest when I first saw them I thought something else in there would like to know what others see ?

I honestly believe he turned a corner the wrong way we have all done that at one time or another it's breeding that is the hardest thing and replicating what you have is no easy feat.

Love the pics though great to see and it's all Saluki history bless you pal thanks for sharing 

The old knight Ellington has long gone now I think MC Hulls dad had the best of them from Helen Baker stock the line was given to Rosie Lewis and went downhill from there..

Never easy when it comes to hounds they need to perform and for us working them perform single handed and do what they should keep em in the same field and herd back to the owner.  

Really good to chat with you again bud hope you have lots of luck ?

middle of the 5th line down....

5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

by the way gents ...intresting thread

nice to hear about the saluki's.....and love seeing the old pics

History of these lines pures or crosses is everything Tomo I second that and Scouser is very like old merlin that's just awesome to see ?

Am still lost pal on what you mean about fifth line down probably my age ??

It doesn't get easier when you get older ?

Edited by juckler123

Prince the sire to Eve Lilly Lady etc 

Pure Mcenzie Saluki bred by MC Hulls father Saluki Mac probably the most influential pure bred in the coursing dogs of todays lineage but there is other contenders up and coming Articguns Nero especially ?

And to see MCs lad with that bloodline speaks volumes I do love to see history repeating itself atvb 

7275_4717439021750_375780315_n (1).jpg

537315_4717439141753_594934758_n (1).jpg

906473_4717443981874_1429870669_o (1).jpg

536252_4717438301732_279682406_n (1).jpg

• Like 9