Scouser - Coursing Dog

All the dogs I've  mentioned were saluki saturated infact one was the image of scouser a big red bitch 8olb my mate owned her we took her out lamping she never even ran but he a wee bit wizer than most he calmly put her back in the motor the next time out she killed 5 in the day his other bitch was red heavier set infact real heavy dropted ears built like a bull x buy fck a very good dog different times though but who nows I'd took a pup of any them if you dont no ware a dog came from you can only but guess  early 80s .

• Like 2

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch is direct out of him and no a lot of men with dogs out of him he produces to good 

One i have today ?

Proper scouser then. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

All the dogs I've  mentioned were saluki saturated infact one was the image of scouser a big red bitch 8olb my mate owned her we took her out lamping she never even ran but he a wee bit wizer than most he calmly put her back in the motor the next time out she killed 5 in the day his other bitch was red heavier set infact real heavy dropted ears built like a bull x buy fck a very good dog different times though but who nows I'd took a pup of any them if you dont no ware a dog came from you can only but guess  early 80s .

80s n 90s great times for the dogs 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Coursing groupies get all stressed out when you mention lies & money.

Lol the only one stressed out seems to be you mate lol you can spend a grand on a well bred coursing pup but that doesn’t get you a world beater Guaranteed lol you have a lot a work to put in and certain hares even a young age can make or break a dog as the saying goes  you pay your money take your chance 
the not like that lass you all new when ya was younger where you take her out get her a few bevvys  and itS guaranteeds lol

• Like 3
20 hours ago, bobza said:

There's some good lads in coursing, most are full of Sh.t, and asking 500 a stud on this day and age is wrong pumping pups for fun, soon as they talk names and lines walk away, here is a no name dog that has a real name Oscar he was giving to me for free at 8 weeks and would won any of them big name dogs had I matched them, just coz they have the names behind them don't mean they will be top class, like they say get out what ya put in, some of the fat lads out there wouldn't be even able to walk the land never mind saying they have good stock,  morons in max driving the land chucking dogs on top of the quarry and video the chase lol on youtube no wonder games fu.ked, we'll not for me coz I don't bother with no fu.ker, atb DSC_0041.JPG.114a40e15853d74c9ad1c424f53758fb.JPGbobza

That’s a big call saying you’d had beat them if you’d matched them 

It’s not part of your game so how can you say a statement like that 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, juckler123 said:

It's the ground pal pure and simple I have had dogs that could kill in the first few turns on sand and firm going but on clay or Blackland could not speak to the lads that's done it they tell you the same ?

That bitch could kill in the smallest of fields without blowing no worries that hare was Mr Right we all meet them no matter what you have ?

She looked like she was going to jack at six minutes but second wind came in and she reeled him in only ever had three good dogs in many years on hare she was the best ?

IMG_20151101_073944874-2.jpg

Dogs looking superb as always jucks ?

• Like 1
On 14/05/2020 at 13:44, Shadow100 said:

Just all about money mate. When the owners picked them out the litter at 8 weeks they’d already decided they’d be £500 a lining in 18 months time whether they were any good or not.

So you don't like coursing dogs then  ??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s a big call saying you’d had beat them if you’d matched them 

It’s not part of your game so how can you say a statement like that 

Sorry think you have the wrong end of what I said, I take nothing away from the dogs mentioned and good on the lads doing what they enjoy, I will say again my dog would of been up there with them doing 5s in January and yes I've ran him against some very good dogs and he out classed them everytime, I never put money on my dog coz that's not my game and to tell the truth didn't have a penny to pi.s on, back in the day when the coursing was on the cards £500 would be no bother as a stud fee but now the legal coursing has finished so has the high stud fees I would of thought, so wind yer neck in and crack on with what you enjoy, yes nipper blonde dancers foxy bully and many others were world class but so are many other no name dogs, at bobza

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Dodger that's a good statement have seen fast pures with limited stamina and speed and stay is a funny old chestnut for sure we all know a fast dog that can run controlled or slow if you prefer is what we all aim for I believe your right as I know your experienced and I've seen it myself but there are pures and pures the same as there is lurchers and lurchers I'm just glad to see the best of both are now coming into their own ?

I can remember salukis being like hens teeth for us working lads and remember them entering the gene pool as a teenager what has been achieved now is awesome to see and I hear you I've seen X's that match the pures in stamina first hand and a lot hardier on the field with a good coat that's the only fault I have with the pures fine skinned and lack of coat when it's really cold..

There isn't much in them preydrive wise either as I said before the English lads are breeding an English Saluki imho and they get better as the years go on ?

I like fast aggressive types that can still read the land and I'm.seeing more and more of that type in pure and well bred lurcher types..

I have seen a few buddy bred dogs run they were very aggressive and I would think Scouser carries that trait from how he's bred ?

• Like 5

You know a lot more about purses than me jucks but she was a decent dog mine tbf and very well bred for a pure she was chubasco x Paul sagar breeding with someof the old knightellington in there so as you'll know there wasn't much of that stuff about n difficult to get hold of before he died n even more difficult now, kipper took mine out for a run one day and gallalio took her, she killed some good ones for me but as I said ironically she couldn't live with her kennel mate which was a lurcher surprised me it did..