Scouser - Coursing Dog

25 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Coursing worlds just rammed full of liars so you never know what’s true and what isn’t. Get the ones that pretend they’re flat out when they barely leave their garden. Then the ones that do go regular but just lie about how good their dog is anyway

This happens across the board in the lurcher game and it's a crying shame, but the day I have to blow smoke up my dogs arse to get a stud fee or a few likes on a forum I'll hit it on the  game head, as I've said before mate don't tar everyone into coursing or any form of dog work all the same ?

• Like 2

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch is direct out of him and no a lot of men with dogs out of him he produces to good 

One i have today ?

Proper scouser then. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, brambles said:

This happens across the board in the lurcher game and it's a crying shame, but the day I have to blow smoke up my dogs arse to get a stud fee or a few likes on a forum I'll hit it on the  game head, as I've said before mate don't tar everyone into coursing or any form of dog work all the same ?

Few cracking lads in to coursing real genuine types, it’s the liars I can’t make sense of, why pretend you’re all over the place killing hares left right and centre when really you’re sat at home, or having the odd mooch local, the mind boggles it really does 

Why keep any breed of lurcher and say it does this and that and  say I'm out 5 days or nights a week when people aren't, I agree with you but as you pointed out yourself few cracking lads in the coursing game aswell as other forms of lurcher work, we're not ALL just interested in stud fees ?

I’ve had dogs direct from him had dogs where he is grandsire to them also. 

me pal just had litter direct out of a dog from him. Same as all dogs to be fair good and bad in all them. Iam a straight talker I’ve seen a lot out of him run over the years. 

bad points seen at least 5 yap out of him all from different litter. 

good points most them have a good bit of speed aggression and I’ve not see a bad one when comes to cover.  

• Thanks 1

There's some good lads in coursing, most are full of Sh.t, and asking 500 a stud on this day and age is wrong pumping pups for fun, soon as they talk names and lines walk away, here is a no name dog that has a real name Oscar he was giving to me for free at 8 weeks and would won any of them big name dogs had I matched them, just coz they have the names behind them don't mean they will be top class, like they say get out what ya put in, some of the fat lads out there wouldn't be even able to walk the land never mind saying they have good stock,  morons in max driving the land chucking dogs on top of the quarry and video the chase lol on youtube no wonder games fu.ked, we'll not for me coz I don't bother with no fu.ker, atb DSC_0041.JPG.114a40e15853d74c9ad1c424f53758fb.JPGbobza

• Like 9
10 hours ago, Gilbey said:

Barney (Nipper X Kim) X Judy(Buddy X Molly)

There is a little bit of footage about, can't mind much about it

Thanks Gilbey, just what i'm after... ?

12 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Can you coursing lads give me a bit more information on the coursing dog Scouser, his breeding etc. All i know is he was out of DM's Judy.

Also what got him his name in the field and is there any film with him coursing about?

Thanks

Are you thinking of getting a pup down off him pal? 

42 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Are you thinking of getting a pup down off him pal? 

I've heard he's sired his last litter...

More for the fact that i knew his dam and heard/read a lot of good about him, both in the field and as a producer.

1 hour ago, bobza said:

There's some good lads in coursing, most are full of Sh.t, and asking 500 a stud on this day and age is wrong pumping pups for fun, soon as they talk names and lines walk away, here is a no name dog that has a real name Oscar he was giving to me for free at 8 weeks and would won any of them big name dogs had I matched them, just coz they have the names behind them don't mean they will be top class, like they say get out what ya put in, some of the fat lads out there wouldn't be even able to walk the land never mind saying they have good stock,  morons in max driving the land chucking dogs on top of the quarry and video the chase lol on youtube no wonder games fu.ked, we'll not for me coz I don't bother with no fu.ker, atb DSC_0041.JPG.114a40e15853d74c9ad1c424f53758fb.JPGbobza

Well said and your right in saying you get out what you put in .

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

I've heard he's sired his last litter...

More for the fact that i knew his dam and heard/read a lot of good about him, both in the field and as a producer.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 2

I’ve seen scouser and his mother Judy run in person both very good animals desperate to kill, only had the one day out with maloney on the fens In January  and Judy killed 5/5 his other bitch Roxy out of buddy x indi also killed 5/5, my mates bitch bonnie who is the sister to Judy killed 3/3, my other mates bitch Whitney out of Caulfield’s joe x Caspers sister holly killed 3/3 and my bitch killed 2/3, great day 18 hares caught between the 4 dogs 

• Like 9
6 hours ago, two crows said:

you seam very bitter about the coursing world, is there a personal reason for that you'd like to share.

No bitterness here mate I wish everyone that puts time in to their dogs nothing but success.

Edited by Shadow100