Now then lads.

Being popping on now and again but not posted in a while so thought I’ll say hello again. Probleys still Chat to few of use on Facebook or on the phone. 

How’s things going looking forward to the season. I’ve only got young dogs and pups this year did full circle in what Iam after lol moved from shropshire back to north east England. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, craigo said:

Being popping on now and again but not posted in a while so thought I’ll say hello again. Probleys still Chat to few of use on Facebook or on the phone. 

How’s things going looking forward to the season. I’ve only got young dogs and pups this year did full circle in what Iam after lol moved from shropshire back to north east England. 

Not much has changed on here pal still the same old lol. Many decent lads that will give you the time of day when needing some Advie but still a small minority of planks of wood that are just on the forum to rip into a man anslate him an f**k up his threads. Atb anyway mate an hope your staying safe in these hard times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Not much has changed on here pal still the same old lol. Many decent lads that will give you the time of day when needing some Advie but still a small minority of planks of wood that are just on the forum to rip into a man anslate him an f**k up his threads. Atb anyway mate an hope your staying safe in these hard times.

Sounds like it hasn’t changed then lol. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

99% of the time the lads getting ripped into as you put it are the planks. 

People react to bullshit. 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, dogmandont said:

99% of the time the lads getting ripped into as you put it are the planks. 

People react to bullshit. 

Also, if you intend being part of an internet forum, where the site rules say 'any productive discussion is welcome', you need to develope a thicker skin, or don't bother.

@Bangersanmash, example, look at how obtuse low plains drifter has been to me, the last few weeks, when you made a post not long back, asking me what dogs I run, and he says he was just 'taking the jam out of my doughnut' because for a while now I havn't had a lurcher. And that's all I run is my mouth lol.

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 4

That’s what tut thinternet all about come on the forum have a bit of banter an a chat just to waist time give a couple of people a bit of stick expect a bit of a cranking back an move on don’t think every ones your enemy just because of said bit of stick it’s just to pass time I mean there’s only so many times you can say nice dog or how’s it bred on a forum. With hunting there’s not really a lot to talk about tbh you either hunt or you don’t Unless you want to catch the hunting life’s imagination with a full blown story of a massive hunting expedition 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, poxon said:

That’s what tut thinternet all about come on the forum have a bit of banter an a chat just to waist time give a couple of people a bit of stick expect a bit of a cranking back an move on don’t think every ones your enemy just because of said bit of stick it’s just to pass time I mean there’s only so many times you can say nice dog or how’s it bred on a forum. With hunting there’s not really a lot to talk about tbh you either hunt or you don’t Unless you want to catch the hunting life’s imagination with a full blown story of a massive hunting expedition 

?, and, like I said earlier, yeah this is a hunting oriented site, but look at all the sub headings for different interests. Wildlife photography, camping, cage and aviary birds etc etc etc, tons of topics to discuss. This is the only site I've been on, and there's plenty of wonderful and varied hings on here to look at and discuss.

And on the lurcher and running dog section, more than any other, I've been called OLD, CLUELESS, STUPID ETC lol. Water off a duck's back ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2