Sign in to follow this  
Aceofspades

Amoxicillin dosage

Vets are as guilty of overprescribing as some are of using it .Its a quick fix without addressing any underlying causes and most vets won’t refuse its use because it’s a quick earner .

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Ear drops are the way forward .Kill the cause ,kill the infection .The body is very good at dealing with infections ,we just don’t give it chance .

Anything to add Chid !!!!

I never said there wasn't better ways to treat a dogs ears ...

You said amoxicillin wasn't for ear infections when it can and is prescribed for ear infections ...

And I explained why it wasn’t for ear infections which is more than any vet will do .

Ffs, fella asked 3 months ago🙈get out and get some fresh air lads.... May Kill the boredom 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Come on this is the terrier section.Surely everyone on here knows the forst thing you try ifor anything s a big old jab of penicillin 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this