• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dropped a squirrel this morning at range ??

I ordered one from pro shot , it took 5 days to get here but was well worth the wait. When I first banded it up I thought ... naa doesn’t feel right.. how fekin wrong !. I’ve put 0.8mm GZK bands on an

First rabbit with scout lt. Love it 

Posted Images

I'm really enjoying the new LT too. Finally felt confident to use one on game last week and have already taken one squirrel. Only weird thing I noticed was that the black bands it was supplied with only lasted me a couple of weeks so it was a good job I'd already ordered three HTH band sets from the same company. I'm wondering if it was because my band length is now shorter, thanks to the advice on here, which means I'm putting more stress on them.

10 minutes ago, Neal said:

I'm really enjoying the new LT too. Finally felt confident to use one on game last week and have already taken one squirrel. Only weird thing I noticed was that the black bands it was supplied with only lasted me a couple of weeks so it was a good job I'd already ordered three HTH band sets from the same company. I'm wondering if it was because my band length is now shorter, thanks to the advice on here, which means I'm putting more stress on them.

Bands are a lottery mate one set gives you 10 shots before breaking another will give 1000s even though they seem the same, I only really use them in summer as I,m generally pissed off with retying them by autumn so get the tubes out ?

• Like 2

Yea I've recently started on game. if they are within reach. But there is a few trees with shoes in them ( kids from football chuck them up when they get new shoes) so perfect targets. 

So far good few pigeons and a rabbit with the scout 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Bands are a lottery mate one set gives you 10 shots before breaking another will give 1000s even though they seem the same, I only really use them in summer as I,m generally pissed off with retying them by autumn so get the tubes out ?

just used some precise. 65 23/18 taper. didn't get many shots and what I didn't like it snapped without warning halfway along the band. I have found with gzk bands they tend to get little tears near the pouch so at least you know they are ready for going. 

I got that pissed off with buying different rolls of bands, when I finally settled on one type the next roll I bought wasn’t the same as the 1st ie too much stretch , So I opted to go back to tubes... Dankung 1745 looped throws the 10mm lead perfectly. Can’t see me changing back to flats in the near future.

E4C463CF-2D7A-4195-8605-D75E1A00CE7B.jpeg

• Like 1
Just now, Mr Wilkes said:

I got that pissed off with buying different rolls of bands, when I finally settled on one type the next roll I bought wasn’t the same as the 1st ie too much stretch , So I opted to go back to tubes... Dankung 1745 looped throws the 10mm lead perfectly. Can’t see me changing back to flats in the near future.

I been thinking same thing ya know where can ya buy tubesets made up ?