Terrier sales

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No different to what some of the so called legends of the terrier world were doing for many years.Cant see why people get so wound up about it.If it doesnt effect your dogs or what you do with them th

The poor c**t  has probably been sold on a rake of times. That’s why there better under the sod than facing a life of been passed on god knows how many times just my opinion.

It makes you laugh on most them adverts......not only the prices that are asked but the nonsense that is written in the advert and quite alot of them say all reserved now......so makes you wonder who

Posted Images

18 hours ago, All-terrain said:

Makes sense though doesn’t it, why go to work when they can make money off breeding mongrels ?‍♂️ Probably earning more than if they had a decent job aswell,At

I have some good friends that are puppy farmers for a living.They breed all the stupid breeds and charge good money for them that much is true,but to be able to breed that many puppies you have to be licenced up these days and inspected by every one who wants a slice of the money breeders have to pay to gain the licence,all the pups have to be chipped and jabbed before sale.The under floor heating bill for the puppy block is more than your home heating bill is unless you live in a castle mate and there vet bill last year was in the tens of thousands of pounds,workers wages as you have to have so many people to so many dogs and unless your on the dole then i bet there dogs spend more time outside in massive yards all running about supervised than 99.9% of folks on here dogs who either sit in doors for hours or out in small runs while the owners are at work... Some of you may well know a whole lot about working terriers, but not about breeding dogs for a living within the law..:victory:

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, fireman said:

I have some good friends that are puppy farmers for a living.They breed all the stupid breeds and charge good money for them that much is true,but to be able to breed that many puppies you have to be licenced up these days and inspected by every one who wants a slice of the money breeders have to pay to gain the licence,all the pups have to be chipped and jabbed before sale.The under floor heating bill for the puppy block is more than your home heating bill is unless you live in a castle mate and there vet bill last year was in the tens of thousands of pounds,workers wages as you have to have so many people to so many dogs and unless your on the dole then i bet there dogs spend more time outside in massive yards all running about supervised than 99.9% of folks on here dogs who either sit in doors for hours or out in small runs while the owners are at work... Some of you may well know a whole lot about working terriers, but not about breeding dogs for a living within the law..:victory:

Your friends might do anything within the law/properly and fair play to them   But how many are kept in shit conditions and are just there to put in pup every time they come in season, and bitch and pups are kept in poor condition.as you say if it’s done right it’s just another form of farming and a very lucrative one at that, 

• Like 2

Aye licenced breeders might need to be above board due to council inspections but i remember being at a terrier show  and the big thing for the local neds was French Bulldogs they where getting £800 a pup with out papers   bitch breed every time its in season  and a cash bonus to top up dole money 

Looking at the state of the guys lurcher with lumps all over it and he put it in every class he could to get booted out every time  i bred to think how he kept his breeding machines 

But folk seeing a registered pup with papers for £1500 or one without for £800 and they could brag they paid top dollar for it 

the price of any pups have gone up with this lock down shit evryone is going crazy for them my mate had a litter of spaniels he usaly sells for 750 he put them up for 1400 at 3 weeks old and they all sold in 2 hours its madness theres going to be alot of dogs to be re homed when country back to normal 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, All-terrain said:

The law, haha 

To make a living out of breeding dogs without getting nicked for it you have to have a good number of bitches to breed from and what with folks attitude on puppy farming your'd soon get reported for having loads of dogs and always having puppies for sale.Also be straight up about it and the tax man can take feck all from you either.So yeah the law where my friends are concerned and it sure ain't my thing in any way but the way they go about it and the way the dogs are kept and bred from i have no issues with them in any way and i'm just talking about the puppy farm i know and have been inside many many times (even though one fecking westie little shitty thing keeps biting me) :victory:..

1 hour ago, All-terrain said:

Yeah I was just laughing because in reality they don’t care about laws,  and it’s not that difficult mate you only need a handful of the right bitches, more if you can like, and farm them out to people on the promise of a drink each litter  they have ?‍♂️, when your getting between 7 and a hundred grand or more Each litter then you don’t need many litters to Equate to a yearly wage ?‍♂️ I wouldn’t do it but can deffo see why they do, stay off work walk dogs instead haha 

Man I know dose this gives people bitches takes two litters out then bitch is there's to keep he pays for food any vet bill , when pups 8 week old there sold most are ordered an deposit payed , he makes big money out of it 

9 hours ago, tank34 said:

Man I know dose this gives people bitches takes two litters out then bitch is there's to keep he pays for food any vet bill , when pups 8 week old there sold most are ordered an deposit payed , he makes big money out of it 

its more common than you think i know a young lad only in his 20s he must of had 20 + bitches at one point rooling in cash the f****r just pays for mating food jabs ect then splits the litter but when cockerpoos dachshunds ect are selling for 1200+ its big money 

2 hours ago, jake2580 said:

its more common than you think i know a young lad only in his 20s he must of had 20 + bitches at one point rooling in cash the f****r just pays for mating food jabs ect then splits the litter but when cockerpoos dachshunds ect are selling for 1200+ its big money 

He keeps full litters only take two litters from bitch then thay keep bitch , something to do with kc after two litters then pups have go on dog lover register not as much money