1 hour ago, WILF said:

If Bosun says he is sound then you can bet he probably is.

I have to say, I do like the way he has all these MPs and black lives matter types eyes out......it don’t happen often enough on telly 

Are you seriously saying that someone is sound because he had a night on the piss with Bosun despite him losing his job over the phone hacking scandal and being linked to fake allegations against British troops in Basra 

• Like 2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Total f***ing prick. The personification of modern journalism imo.

Piers Morgan was editor of a newspaper that printed fake photographs of British soldiers torturing Iraqi's. He is a scumbag!

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, hambone said:

Are you seriously saying that someone is sound because he had a night on the piss with Bosun despite him losing his job over the phone hacking scandal and being linked to fake allegations against British troops in Basra 

What I’m saying is, in as much as I have never met the bloke, if a lad who I have met and know to be a decent lad says he was OK on the face of it then he was OK on the face of it.......nothing more and nothing less.

He is a journalist who changes his tune to suit the paper he works for, of course that side of his life is being a total f***ing arsehole, they all are.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

What I’m saying is, in as much as I have never met the bloke, if a lad who I have met and know to be a decent lad says he was OK on the face of it then he was OK on the face of it.......nothing more and nothing less.

He is a journalist who changes his tune to suit the paper he works for, of course that side of his life is being a total f***ing arsehole, they all are.

Which is just what i was saying, we met him after the National, we'd all had a few and he (and his mate) came for a few pints with us. And on that basis only, he was sound on the night. ?

16 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Which is just what i was saying, we met him after the National, we'd all had a few and he (and his mate) came for a few pints with us. And on that basis only, he was sound on the night. ?

Did he get a round in lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Your no one until you read the comments on sopranos clips . 

Mate, you should see some of the comments to the videos people post in here. If you think the conspiracy threads are batshit insane wait until you see what those comments read like... It makes THL read like University Challenge and Wilf and Gnash sound like Marxists!

• Haha 1

If you read the tabloids it seems that the opinions of journalists is more important that scientists or other experts. It is all about one journalist calling another journalist out over their own personal understanding of an issue.

Why anybody cares a schit about what Peers Moron thinks is a mystery. 

• Like 1

I dont like him. Although  he does ask questions we need answers to right now he wont let people give a full answer.

He Interrupts the replies demanding answers to be a simple yes and no. Sometimes it's not so simple.

Hes a bully wi a face for radio

• Like 2
Just now, smithie said:

I dont like him. Although  he does ask questions we need answers to right now he wont let people give a full answer.

He Interrupts the replies demanding answers to be a simple yes and no. Sometimes it's not so simple.

Hes a bully wi a face for radio

Glad I'm perfect lol

On 12/05/2020 at 20:46, Bosun11 said:

I met Idi Amin once, when my kids went to school with his kids.

He was a doting father and a very pleasant and polite man in the very short time I was in his company.

Just goes to show, eh ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1