New airgun needed, what shall I get?!

Hi guys! I'm looking to get a new airgun, but I'm unsure what to get. The best airgun I ever had was a .177 hw110 I don't know why I parted with it. But.. I have always like the look of a rapid 7. Do you need to take the bottle off to charge one? I'm in no rush to buy it will be in a month or two. A bit of a random open question I know. I'm not looking at HW100,s  Iv never bonded with my HW100,s I don't know why. Cheers!

What stocks did you have on your 100s pal? Both my 100s were thumbhole and as much as they were accurate as hell, they just dont do it for me. A 100 in a sporter stock would be my advice if thats the kind of money your looking at spending?

3 hours ago, mattwhite said:

What stocks did you have on your 100s pal? Both my 100s were thumbhole and as much as they were accurate as hell, they just dont do it for me. A 100 in a sporter stock would be my advice if thats the kind of money your looking at spending?

Hi matt! Both had sporter stocks. Both mega accurate but I cannot explain why I just diddnt seem to like them. 

• Like 1

The only two sub 12 rifles I would jump at are, firstly another hw110k but this time in .177, sold mine in order to buy my .22wmr and the other is as Mitch said, the new FX Wildcat as I had two of these and really loved them but they had to pave the way for my Impact.

I need a nice little part time job to fund my hobby.....

Phil

• Like 1