Big gay dave

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Had some serious family tragedies , shouldn't really have been arguing on hunting sites at the time, but everything is fine now. Was told my name was mentioned a couple of times and I was intrigued that anyone would remember me after all this time, so asked Bosun to resurrect my account !

67 now but still in the game, but a much mellowed person now ! LOL !

Cheers.

Welcome back chartpolski ?

• Like 2

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive had a couple of them " next time im down in London " or " next time your this end of the m11 " ?.....i quite admired one chap ages ago who did at least commit to his words he turned up outside my

Pablo Exeter....??

Attack fell terrier too.... Rip pal?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Had some serious family tragedies , shouldn't really have been arguing on hunting sites at the time, but everything is fine now. Was told my name was mentioned a couple of times and I was intrigued that anyone would remember me after all this time, so asked Bosun to resurrect my account !

Cheers.

Sorry to hear about the tragedies but welcome back 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Good to see you back on here my friend..

• Like 1
8 hours ago, sid g said:

i had one lad put a pic up of 2 smashed up terriers and the number plate showing on his jeep so i pointed it out in a pm , he sent me one back saying i was an anti send me your post code and i`ll come and shoot your knees , had another questioning if my terriers grafted gave me some shit on here went to meet up for a dig on his permo he never showed , had one wanted to meet up for a chat at the midland waited he never showed up had a few can dish it out on here but never liked it back so they send the death threats  .... 

I thought when I saw the p.m he was going to say cheers but instead went of on one and how I had to go Belfast to say it to his face he was proper fired up especially when I told him I was English I did amuse myself for a bit granted 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Knock that sniff on the head mate

Not my game mate ..never been  into any of that shit...

Only the odd piss up...

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Astanley said:

There's a rumour going round that new kid is a coke head ,I hope it's not true 

The coke heads think they are living the dream.ramming that shit up there noses.

Untill 1 day they wake up with a face like a broken couch..

Then the fun stops.

Screenshot_20190914-094127.jpg.accc2e3c78422bc353c538153da8d588.jpg

This is how shite starts.....wait for it, 2 years time some comments will say “what about that Newkid, wasn’t he like Pablo Escobar at one time.....hope he’s alright “ lol 

Blokes quietly farming his turkeys and sheep and without his knowledge he is written off ! Lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2