creating division

70 celebs of colour demand the gov set up a enquiry and report the finding to the public on why more people of colour are loosing the fight against the lurgy than white people are.

I signed a petition along with 12300 thousand others for the report into grooming gangs to be made available to the public  but havn't seen much in the M.S.M. about this issue.

I am sure the gov has stated a few time in the past that they are monitoring the ongoing situation  of the deaths in the BEM population during this pandemic and yet these 70 good folk  have to jump on a bandwagon to point out how they are badly done to by this Gov. 

• Like 3

Cos they live like fckin animals. I go in alot of houses of multiple occupation and bedsits and they are fckin stinking. 

They also do alot of service industry jobs so come into alot of contact with others. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Cos they live like fckin animals. I go in alot of houses of multiple occupation and bedsits and they are fckin stinking. 

They also do alot of service industry jobs so come into alot of contact with others. 

There you go, enquiry sorted !......please send Dido 100 million quid from the tax payers coffers ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, WILF said:

“People of colour”.......I love that stupid phrase ! Lol 

Aye I wish my missus was colourful you know brown and errr other shades of brown instead of just beige and pink skin, green eyes red hair. Your average whitey has more colour than than the entire continent of Africa

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Coronavirus deaths in Europe = 152,000

"                      "          in North America = 89,000

"                       "          in Africa = 2,000

Yet blacks are the biggest victims of the virus.........stick to your own kind !

It's not some big mystery is it the same groups that have a hard time following the rules that make us a decent society pre Corona are the same ones hit hardest by Corona despite rules being implemented, no need to wonder why that is, is there. Much like normal life,I'd say roughly 75% of OUR culture followed the rules 24% broke them but used their own moral compass as to what they could do and 1% are shit heads who went out there way to be c**ts, I believe them percentages are turned on their head for some cultures

• Like 1