Corvids and Jays - please add yours

• 3 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
32 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Absolutely stunning,  clarity is unreal.

Thanks mate much appreciated it takes a while to get into photography but we'll worth the effort would recommend it to anyone especially us hunters ?

1 minute ago, stoaty said:

Thanks mate much appreciated it takes a while to get into photography but we'll worth the effort would recommend it to anyone especially us hunters ?

Would love to but costs a fortune as would need top gear. All my time is shooting but often wonder the pics I could have taken . Would love to take it up when older. 

6 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Would love to but costs a fortune as would need top gear. All my time is shooting but often wonder the pics I could have taken . Would love to take it up when older. 

Surprising mate I have seen amazing shots with a bridge camera . A 70d or a 7d MK2 is great camera wise and a Sigma 150-600 c is a very capable setup  great for the dogs and wildlife . I would think if you shop around could get this set up for easily under a grand ?

• Like 2
21 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Mate I know I don't get the same results as Stoaty or Zandy but they are not bad. Now I can't afford the top of the range gear but have a look at some of my shots if you think they are good enough you could try the FZ150 Panasonic bridge camera. Most of my shots are taken on auto Lol. You could get one for less that £150 second hand.

IMG_3236.JPG.739e5b087cc9ab63f9b85b1887129c5a.JPG

IMG_3237.JPG.f6dca0d1784519191b361c14ad16b525.JPG

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Compact Camera with Full HD Video Recording - Black (12.1 MP, 24x Optical...

Cheers Arry

• Like 2