Birds of prey - Please add yours

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple more of the juvenile peregrines from the weekend...    

A female Sparrowhawk that knocked a Woodie out of the sky and proceeded to scoff it over the next hour and forty five!, I only had a 55mm lens so the images came out small, They became grainy when I c

Here is the longeared owl he’s been watching zandy

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hat trick of owls yesterday with Long Eared owl chick (adult was seen hunting), Barn owl and Little owl... Could've more than likely got the full house with a Tawny but time and rapidly fading light was against me... Barnie and Leo in same location, LO was 50 miles West...

15-06-20 LEO chick 2.jpg

15-06-20 Barn Owl 1.jpg

15-06-20 Little Owl 2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Young long eared owl blending nicely into it's surrounding habitat, it's location only really given away by it's squeaky gate like call otherwise you'd be lucky to know it was even there..

17-06-2020 LEO chick 2.jpg

• Like 1

Here's a little teaser from a 4am start yesterday, had the immense privilege of photographing my 1st ever, wild peregrine's at an awesome location... Peregrine falcon (Juvenile)

20-06-2020 Peregrine (Juv) 5.jpg

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, zandy01 said:

Be great to see some footage ?

Send me ya mobile mate and I can WhatsApp you them so you can put on here.he has 3 nest boxes with barn owls and some good pics with the long eared owls to mate.

21 hours ago, lurchers said:

Send me ya mobile mate and I can WhatsApp you them so you can put on here.he has 3 nest boxes with barn owls and some good pics with the long eared owls to mate.

Drop me a pm with his name buddy please, if he is a photographer i will probably know him... I'm not good with video stuff or technology really so no good sending to me, sorry.