Troy and Misty

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here misty and her pups enjoying abit of sun shine 

Out for a walk with my daughter and the pup ( He’s 11 weeks old now).

I'm still breathing matey, few too many old & knackered dogs but still we keep on keeping on Joe ?

Posted Images

On 14/05/2020 at 04:29, Black neck said:

Fair play jacob ? 

On 14/05/2020 at 05:27, nothernlite said:

Lovely photo he takes a good photo andy does 

I don’t know f**k all about your dogs Jacob at all ,and they look in good condition 

but I can’t be dealing with all this recent phenomenon Of thinking cause a lurcher gets a pic in a mountain range it’s somehow something special . 

Yeah , it’s scenic , a lovely landscape framing a running dog profile , but in reality , it’s a lot of effort for small wins . 

Just my opinion 

8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I don’t know f**k all about your dogs Jacob at all ,and they look in good condition 

but I can’t be dealing with all this recent phenomenon Of thinking cause a lurcher gets a pic in a mountain range it’s somehow something special . 

Yeah , it’s scenic , a lovely landscape framing a running dog profile , but in reality , it’s a lot of effort for small wins . 

Just my opinion 

Who's pissed in your cream soda ?

• Haha 6
54 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just my opinion 

Personally I think if you purchase a pup of a picture of the parents standing in a nice setting without finding out the details you are an arsehole anyway. 

I don't know Jacob but the parents are superbly bred and after hearing what hes asking for the pups i don't think hes embarking on a high profile advertising campaign with a picture of a snow covered mountain ...far better than seeing dogs on a chain or on old carpet. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Or with a bag full of rabbits ?? 

3 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Personally I think if you purchase a pup of a picture of the parents standing in a nice setting without finding out the details you are an arsehole anyway. 

I don't know Jacob but the parents are superbly bred and after hearing what hes asking for the pups i don't think hes embarking on a high profile advertising campaign with a picture of a snow covered mountain ...far better than seeing dogs on a chain or on old carpet. ?

You’ve lost my point a little there . 

But I’d just rather see a dog with a few dead things to be honest 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just my opinion 

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Or with a bag full of rabbits ?? 

You’ve lost my point a little there . 

But I’d just rather see a dog with a few dead things to be honest 

Ffs stiffler  dead things are like so 5 years ago its mountains now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Iv seen both troy and misty run, I no longer keep lurcher , but occasionally go for a walk with Jacob, we don't live in a game rich area but these two continue to find things to chase and catch, I would not hesitate to take a pup from these if I was looking for a mutt to run,, once Jacobs freezers are full with game I'm lucky enough to get the over spill, and these two dogs can certainly fill 1. I hope Jacob gets what he wants from this litter,which I guess is a replacement for Troy,but... There going to be tough boots to fill once the old dog retires. As for the picture of misty and the mountain, the lads got loads of scenic pics with the dogs,, that's just a thing he's in to... He,ll of plenty of dead thing pictures to show the lads lucky enough to be getting a pup.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

With all honesty , the bitch ain’t even in focus. 

What can ya tell from that pic ? 

I dont think she is up in those hills hunting rabbits....so fairly sensible not to show pictures of her with game.

A nice picture of the dam to show her build, pictures of the last three generations of parents blood lines... you really can't do right for doing wrong on here ? Whats wrong with folk...

What can you tell from that picture? I'm sure if he posted a picture of her stood next to 10 hares, 5 reds and and 50 rabbits you'd say he had got them out of the freezer? crabbers will always crab eh

• Like 6