Troy and Misty

1 minute ago, dodger said:

I think that's were the lad goes wrong imo he sells them to cheap there good honest alround dogs that are tested especially that Troy n he puts maximum effort into the rearing which as you know is crucial they've got to be worth working mans price surely n to cheap can sometimes attract the wrong owners but it's his choice at the end of the day isn't it.

Just an impossible thing to get right, unless you know the lad well that’s taking the pup they can end up anywhere. Unbelievable how convincing an act people can put on when they want something

• Like 4

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here misty and her pups enjoying abit of sun shine 

Out for a walk with my daughter and the pup ( He’s 11 weeks old now).

I'm still breathing matey, few too many old & knackered dogs but still we keep on keeping on Joe ?

Posted Images

Can only speak as I find but jacob evo decent lad & will travel the distance to run his dogs he’s not shy or a excuse maker he’s a lad who puts his graft in & he will try to give you a good nights sport in return fenn the mother to his bitch was a decent bitch who didn’t mess about Roybo who used to be on here bred Misty but he don’t visit much now but a decent dog man should make good freezer fillers this litter of pups atb Flacko 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 09/05/2020 at 19:45, dodger said:

Is there any need for that as you'll be aware there's plenty of idiots in this game as well as shite being bred and Jacob is a real nice fella who lives for his dogs and hunting very keen and looks after his dogs and he's the sort of lad that if you were to come unstuck at the other side of the country one phone call n he'd drop what he's doing n come n get ya, honestly I don't normally comment on these sort of threads but he's a decent lad the dogs are well tested n proven and he's lined the bitch for the right reason as those two dogs suit him down to the ground why not wish him well or don't comment.

Well said you've not been an arsehole in slating the lad who's comment on him breeding the dog like some would on here. You've just told him he's bang out of order. An appoligy would be nice but some won't bite there lip an  do that on here. Hope all goes well for the lad an you don't get many that would drop every thing to help another man. If that was the case the hunting way of life would be a better place. Atb in the coming future to the man an dogs.  

• Thanks 1
On 09/05/2020 at 20:25, morton said:

I lost my last un a few years ago,venison,chase and bus fecked her up.My lad owns her brother and its a dog wasted on his ambition,he walks past meadows and pastures,hills and fells capable of putting the 28",80lb adonis on its fecking toes.If a fox is not on the radar its not worth chasing,i bred it for far more than his limitations.Ive not owned a lurcher since because i cannot find anything that offers the same.He,s putting the dog over his wheaton this year,i don,t want one,he,s also lining something that id be more comfortable with,yet im happy with 3 terriers now and cannot gather the energy to go down the lurcher route again.If another Deerhoundy/collie cur bitch warranted the adonis over her id be all over that litter like a Paki on a 13 year old,beat that Wilf?.

lol I be never seen a deerhounds /collie cur that I’d breed off once never mind more than once lol

Joking aside i like what he’s doing hope it works it’s better than 90% of the scatter Breds you see advertised what you aiming for putting a Wheaton bull whippet grey over a saluki bull collie grey 

• Like 1