Troy and Misty

I have recently lined my old bitch Misty, misty is a real good all rounder she been a handy bitch for me I put my old dog Troy over her. Troy been a real dog for me put plenty of game away there a few on here that have seen him run

Here misty breeding 

photocollage_2020429174657194.jpg

• Like 12

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here misty and her pups enjoying abit of sun shine 

Out for a walk with my daughter and the pup ( He’s 11 weeks old now).

I'm still breathing matey, few too many old & knackered dogs but still we keep on keeping on Joe ?

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, jacob evo said:

I have recently lined my old bitch Misty, misty is a real good all rounder she been a handy bitch for me I put my old dog Troy over her. Troy been a real dog for me put plenty of game away there a few on here that have seen him run

Here misty breeding 

photocollage_2020429174657194.jpg

there are enough chancers about,fecking hell give somebody else there turn.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, goshawking719 said:

What do you mean by that? Nice to see someone breeding from tried and tested parents with a good few seasons under their belts

I also like to see decent uns bred,but a wall of vanity to entice another nugget is not my way of production,id rather see a factory producing honesty for the honest,no fecking charge,ill warrant the shit this lad is encouraging will command a far more expensive entry fee?.Is it that hard to sell now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
3 minutes ago, morton said:

I also like to see decent uns bred,but a wall of vanity to entice another nugget is not my way of production,id rather see a factory producing honesty for the honest,no fecking charge,ill warrant the shit this lad is encouraging will command a far more expensive entry fee?.Is it that hard to sell now?

Say whaaat

• Like 1

Good to see you finally got round to it iv seen both these dogs and both are good at there jobs people would be surprised what they've done, iv seen Troy a lot more than misty so I won't comment to much on her only that she impressed me when I saw her but Troy I can say a lot more about as iv seen him regular over a number of seasons and I like him a lot iv took Jacob to the biggest of land were they know the craic to small sheep fields n moors n that dog has never failed to impress me he's honestly been to the moon n back and very consistent and the fact that he was still putting body's on the deck last season at over 8 year old makes me like him even more a very tough durable dog with a big heart n a good gob, iv also had two dogs out of Troy which both made the grade one is still here and the other is now back with the breeder as I'm going through a court case and couldn't put the time into him , Troy throws strength wind strong feet n wrists good jackets n temperament n over that misty bitch it will be interesting to see what comes from them as said very chancy litter which makes a refreshing change to see good pups being bred for the right reasons n given the fact there's so much being bred off untested parents lately, there's also some good well bred n tested dogs in the breeding razor was well tested I didn't see him run but heard good things about him but I saw his sister belle run for a few seasons constant and she was one of the best if not the best iv ever seen she was ran very very hard and thrived off it, good luck Jacob I hope she takes you put the time n effort in to get the best out of your dogs and they always look tip top as well as you doing the job right I wish you all the look..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
52 minutes ago, morton said:

there are enough chancers about,fecking hell give somebody else there turn.

Is there any need for that as you'll be aware there's plenty of idiots in this game as well as shite being bred and Jacob is a real nice fella who lives for his dogs and hunting very keen and looks after his dogs and he's the sort of lad that if you were to come unstuck at the other side of the country one phone call n he'd drop what he's doing n come n get ya, honestly I don't normally comment on these sort of threads but he's a decent lad the dogs are well tested n proven and he's lined the bitch for the right reason as those two dogs suit him down to the ground why not wish him well or don't comment.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, morton said:

A wall of vanity? A pedigree? If he had just put some names instead of going to the effort of getting pictures of long dead dogs would you be saying the same?

All the breeding can be proved... no false claims as to its out of this and that when it isn't.... 

I bought one of the last pups from troy from Jacob... £100 at 8 weeks old. 

Maybe you shouldn't assume so much morton?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
Just now, dodger said:

Is there any need for that as you'll be aware there's plenty of idiots in this game as well as shite being bred and Jacob is a real nice fella who lives for his dogs and hunting very keen and looks after his dogs and he's the sort of lad that if you were to come unstuck at the other side of the country one phone call n he'd drop what he's doing n come n get ya, honestly I don't normally comment on these sort of threads but he's a decent lad the dogs are well tested n proven and he's lined the bitch for the right reason as those two dogs suit him down to the ground why not wish him well or don't comment.

The way i see it is the fact it used to cost a fiver to advertise a litter in the right section,the saluki hybrids command the most dollar and entice the most idiots.I may be the most misanthropic twat on here but i recognise a lad on the chance of saving a fiver,that says more about the reason for breeding than what id feel comfortable with.