I had to read this twice!!!

3 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Perhaps its just the circle i mix in but i only see lurchers in working homes ,why would you want 80lb of bull x lying on your sofa ??

They won’t be, they’ll be kenneled as if they’re a working dog, but they won’t be worked, usually because the lads that have got them are terrified to do a bit of freelancing. Most these lads that barely ever go would be flat out 2/3 times a week if they had loads of permission. Also they like to come on sites like this and make out they do plenty dog work, so they can impress people they don’t know and will never meet. Strange eh.

• Like 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's the age old thing it's your money it's your choice. many moons ago beddywhippet pups were fetching around £45.g. Kelly at Brownhills regularly advertised in the shooting news at £100.me and a mat

And I bet the only thought in their head when breeding the litter was £££££. If anybody even contemplates paying that for them then they need a clip round the ear hole. 

No difference at all, if a person breeds pet dogs and does it right there’s absolutely no problem. If the bitches get looked after & don’t get the arse bred off them. Bitches get a good life, pups

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I'd of jumped on the frenchies 15 yrs ago if that was the case mate.... Im happy to graft for my money and don't accept free bees, always payed my way, 1 way or another?

Same fella if I want money or anything that’s what I got a job for I Don’t except charity as a rule I had it drummed in to me from a young age if you want something ya gotta work for it 

13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Sorry Keith I was taking the piss?If I was ever to  breed another litter of terriers, you could have your pick Foc Keith ?I've never made more than 300 off a whole litter, I couldn't look you or anyone else in the eyes and have the cheek to charge 400 for any dog?

I know that mate, it was my sense of humour kicking in, I was having a laugh, cheers pal

Man has a cocker..... breeds her to a cocker. Man has 6 cocker pups, sells them for £500 each which is a normal price for them. He’s ok?

Man has cocker.... breeds her to a poodle. Man has 6 cockerpoo pups, sells them for £1500 each which is a normal price for them. He’s bad?

Whats the difference? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Man has a cocker..... breeds her to a cocker. Man has 6 cocker pups, sells them for £500 each which is a normal price for them. He’s ok?

Man has cocker.... breeds her to a poodle. Man has 6 cockerpoo pups, sells them for £1500 each which is a normal price for them. He’s bad?

Whats the difference? 

No difference at all, if a person breeds pet dogs and does it right there’s absolutely no problem. If the bitches get looked after & don’t get the arse bred off them. Bitches get a good life, pups get well reared, nice families get a nice puppy, and the breeder makes a few quid out of it that the government don’t get their greedy claws in to in the form of taxes. Everyone wins. 

The problems start when people cross over & try to make money out of working dogs, this usually involves telling lies about the parents working ability. People buy them and get stung with shit stock, idiots lie again and breed again. The cycle continues until the working gene pool is full of shit. 

You’re not ruining anything by breeding cockapoos, they’re just pets, but if you breed lurchers, terriers etc out of shit stock then you are ruining something 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

OIf anyone looked at the litter in the initial post and went for one thinking it was a litter of working Lurchers then they are thick!

I totally agree with you by the way, with regard to breeding working dogs 

5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

OIf anyone looked at the litter in the initial post and went for one thinking it was a litter of working Lurchers then they are thick!

I totally agree with you by the way, with regard to breeding working dogs 

look im 76 with all my faculties, and when I see a good bargain im the 1st one in there, ive even set him not 2 but £300 non returnable deposit. cant wait, I bet you lot think im a bit tapped , well I am ?

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Wow.... Missing a trick here... Time to line my Russell bitch to my Russell dog, line my black bitch and f**k it.... I get a litter out of the old retired chocolate bitch for good measure??? Can pay for my new electric bike and a new pair of wellies? 3 dogs x 5 pups each x £400 per pup=£6000... Thank you very much ?

Sadly, I think that's exactly how many people view dog ownership these days lol ?

BTW, I know you're joking lol ?

Edited by shaaark
57 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Whats the difference? 

The cockerpoo breeder did his research into what sells better ?

• Like 1

Had a conversation with a lad last night about how investiture Into a dog can only lead to people seeing some cash at the end of the tunnel . 

If you buy a top end coursing type , spend a lot of strong money on feed , fuel and fines, the majority of lads aren’t going to be putting pups out to strangers for a bag of James wellbeloved. 

It’s rare and refreshing to find lads that do , but by and large you should be offering to pay . 

If your in a circle of lads though etc and your getting something further down the line that’s a better way to do things I think .