I had to read this twice!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's the age old thing it's your money it's your choice. many moons ago beddywhippet pups were fetching around £45.g. Kelly at Brownhills regularly advertised in the shooting news at £100.me and a mat

And I bet the only thought in their head when breeding the litter was £££££. If anybody even contemplates paying that for them then they need a clip round the ear hole. 

No difference at all, if a person breeds pet dogs and does it right there’s absolutely no problem. If the bitches get looked after & don’t get the arse bred off them. Bitches get a good life, pups

Posted Images

you see pups from this area regularly on there. Bungay, Norfolk, Bungay Suffolk. fxxck knows what county it is in. somebody there knocks out beddywhippet pups few litters every year. rambo breeding to laguna whippets. 

2 minutes ago, RossM said:

Never paid for a dug in my life and picking a pup up next week costing me hee haw too.

Always an interesting one. It’s funny how in plenty cases folk almost see you as a bad person if you charge anything for a pup.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Always an interesting one. It’s funny how in plenty cases folk almost see you as a bad person if you charge anything for a pup.

listen, I have no problem paying for a pup. But there is a limit to what I would pay. I am lucky enough and have been lucky enough in the past to have good friends/family who are more interested in good homes than making money or a name. 

for the record the bitch had 8 pups and all but 1 are being gifted he is charging £150 for the other but that may change as the lad is willing to travel a fair distance and he is thinking of taking the fuel money off.

i suppose what I’m saying is that it is changed days to when lurchers were bred for all the right reasons and that alone and the gifting of pups is few and far between nowadays.

• Like 1

Some of the adds off this preloved crack me up and that Pets4Homes the place is full of chancers an peddling c**ts I occasionally look on there at some stuff I look at an think I’m sure I’ve seen this add before it tends to be the same people breeding stuff an advertising on there an they float between there own sales user name or there misses name!one that got me was a while ago was the deerhound greyhound x pups Using a platts dog as the sire I looked at it how I read it was the platts dog was the sales pitch for the pups I thought to my self a bit of a strange add as it stated bred for own use to get to get a pup out of the bitch any way thought nothing more about it see a few people on here taking about it looked on there about 5 days ago the bitch plus the keeper pup was up for sale thought to my self you couldn’t make the shit up peddling c**ts everywhere in this game! I see a add on there that comes up twice a year probably for the last 3 yrs local to me it swaps between 2 bitches an the same dog of Burrell breeding £600 a pup ? next time I do a litter when I need replacements f**k gifting them out to decent working folk or asking £150 for any spares to unknowns it’s £700 a pup all day long for any I could do with a Decent holiday 

• Haha 1