Beddy greyhound x bull greyhound or Wheaton greyhound

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Just had a call, bitch I gave to friends just had operation yesterday to remove a blackthorn from the centre of one of her eyes?.... Hopefully she don't lose her sight?IMG-20200510-WA0000.jpg.dadf38ae5eacc5b9cc3e93219f2eef8c.jpg

bloody hell hope not, finger crossed .!

23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Just had a call, bitch I gave to friends just had operation yesterday to remove a blackthorn from the centre of one of her eyes?.... Hopefully she don't lose her sight?IMG-20200510-WA0000.jpg.dadf38ae5eacc5b9cc3e93219f2eef8c.jpg

My bitch did a similar thing a good few year back went off into a wood came back with her eye shut took her vets had to keep her eye clean give her 3 different eye drops and I couldn't put a colour on her for ages in case I cause the eye to rupture it's a long process but it paid off in the end

On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 12:33, poxon said:

Dan I think a lot of lurcher lads are in the same boat as what you have described ie family an day to day life plus having a dog that will not get as much action as previous dogs times have definitely changed fella for us all it’s just others are afraid to admit it! Especially over the Internet they feel it’ll damage there lurcher world credibility as a dog man an continue having a number of dogs even though they ain’t got enough work to go round to warrant them all as workers! 

I think age has a baring on things too mate, looking back  to when I ran 3 or 4 dogs, you need to be out twice daytime and several nights, just to satisfy the dogs, and as you get older that becomes a chore, its good now having one, I still get out but to suit me and I have nothing to prove, so  don't get excited if she is not quite right, those that mater know what's what, I am the weakest link lol.

• Like 3

iv a beddy lurcher with abit of bull in him hes a very honest hard little dog 100 percent on ginger ones and a decent all rounder lacks abit of size if anything but makes it up in heart,,hes probz not what your looking for but offers there to use him for nothing if he was 

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (21).png

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

iv a beddy lurcher with abit of bull in him hes a very honest hard little dog 100 percent on ginger ones and a decent all rounder lacks abit of size if anything but makes it up in heart,,hes probz not what your looking for but offers there to use him for nothing if he was 

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (21).png

Thank do you know dogs full breeding size pal 

20 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Thank do you know dogs full breeding size pal 

i dont i brought him about 2 year back the lad said he was beddy whippet x beddy bull grey something like that so just lurcher to lurcher relay no fancy breeding,if you like i can pm you some more pics of him he looks abit square in that pic heres another 

Edited by jake2580