5 minutes ago, JAE B said:

Did that chocolate bitch come from Scotland by any chance ?

Lancashire as far as i know pal,i know a few of pups from prev litter went up to scotland as spoke to a lad in west mids that has pup from her 

Edited by chas94
  • Like 1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

90% is being kind. Whole foundation of these big name fenland masterpieces is built on lies, dirty tricks & massive egos. Stick to your home bred lurchers and give coursing lads a wide berth is a

Soon as said had a few litters on I'd have been gone 

Sad when you have to rip people of for money for a pup

Posted Images

2 hours ago, chas94 said:

still not sorted excepted that the money did go in the bank but his mrs must of lied to him,,,watch out for this fella lads he has some scouser pups for sale on facebook that he bred off his dog scouser i send him nearly £500 for another bitch and arranged for a courier to collect the lad made out he never received the money been trying to claim from the bank for 3 weeks sent him all the proof yesterday when the bank finally could confirm it 100% went in his bank they froze his bank the lot,, now hes excepted it asked me to remove the post but no reply today and no money so f**k him who ever called him off here and told him about this post tell him post will be taken down when the moneys back in my account,no one else fall for his shit you cant trust no f****r the lad seemed genuine and well known he needed the bitch gone as he had no space so i drove 7 hours picked the bitch up and payed him in cash again for the bitch as took his word it was a error with the bank and hes took me for a c**t

Screenshot (105)_LI.jpg

That's a real shame mate ? ffs

25 minutes ago, Black neck said:

That's a real shame mate ? ffs

not the end of the world black but no ones likes loosing 500 quid lol mans just a pisstaking c**t using others trust to his advantage happy to have his name run down over £500 says alot people on here know him becuse i had not herd off him for a few days then soon as i put the post up Wednesday he messaged me being sound saying its a confusion and that his mrs must of lied about it going in her bank ect and that he was going to pay it in today and was not happy that i mentioned his dads dog scouser but nothing today just back to blanking me had enough chances now so f**k him 

Edited by chas94