Just now, chas94 said:

she was but i was not told untill a week after i asked him about it and said that he had her jabbed as he wanted to keep pups back from the current littler he had on bull x scouser as they would be older,so i had her scanned just incase as i was doing abit with her and she had clearly not been jabbed

Lads a proper scumbag no doubt about it. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

90% is being kind. Whole foundation of these big name fenland masterpieces is built on lies, dirty tricks & massive egos. Stick to your home bred lurchers and give coursing lads a wide berth is a

Soon as said had a few litters on I'd have been gone 

Sad when you have to rip people of for money for a pup

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JAE B said:

Peddlers mate what goes around comes around it’ll come back to them guaranteed in some way or another ?

wouldn't of been as much a  problem if he never robbed me for the other money lying about a dog is one thing but stealing aswell

• Like 1
Just now, JAE B said:

Peddlers mate what goes around comes around it’ll come back to them guaranteed in some way or another ?

It won,t.Such scum are not uncommon in the lurcher scene and are usually far smarter and devious than the folk they mug.Id advise anybody, thats a little less savvy in the art of spotting a turd,to ask for advice and take along somebody more versed in the turds habits.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, morton said:

It won,t.Such scum are not uncommon in the lurcher scene and are usually far smarter and devious than the folk they mug.Id advise anybody, thats a little less savvy in the art of spotting a turd,to ask for advice and take along somebody more versed in the turds habits.

Edited by chas94
3 minutes ago, chas94 said:

genraly nothing wrong with the bitch pal i get out and do abit and she does what i want lad used her for abit of lamping thats it,does the job i want and be spot on for bringing my pup on with for the job i want her to do ,shes getting on abit anyway so if she does turn out useless come stubble then be delt with correctly weather that be a pet home or what...i put a pic up on net and had a few people message me how they knew the bitch ect shes about 7 year old and still doing her job she had a litter to a bull x 2 years ago and there all doing the job,but as said if i did bring dog back and it was useless then that would be my own fault would of called him a wanker asked him to take the dog back and thats it, but more pissed off about him lying saying he never received the cash no need for it 

You,ve spent 3 pages about being done over?.

1 minute ago, morton said:

You,ve spent 3 pages about being done over?.

ok my bad i cant tell if a bitch is 2 weeks in pup by looking at her and i took the lad as a genuine fella as hes ovs very well knows because hes bragged how his dog scouser has been to 6 bitches this month and thought hee would of knew better or been more respectful than to take lads of abit of money

Just now, chas94 said:

ok my bad i cant tell if a bitch is 2 weeks in pup by looking at her and i took the lad as a genuine fella as hes ovs very well knows because hes bragged how his dog scouser has been to 6 bitches this month and thought hee would of knew better or been more respectful than to take lads of abit of money

Fecking hell,you cannot drag a lad down and backtrack like an Italian tank.The main reason the wankers prosper is because they find easy targets to ambush.

2 minutes ago, morton said:

Fecking hell,you cannot drag a lad down and backtrack like an Italian tank.The main reason the wankers prosper is because they find easy targets to ambush.

you may well be right more fool me  ill be more carfull in the futre not back tracking the lads a c**t and a thieving wanker if this warns others of him then its worth the near 500 poxy quid as he seemed a genuine fella 

Edited by chas94
3 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

You’ll find as well that most decent dog lads wouldn’t let their dogs line any bitch for a few quid, and definitely not 6 in a month. Just my opinion on stud dogs were all different

i think hes £500 a stud but not sure leave him to it its done now but thought id post up incase anyone else is to fall for his shit

1 minute ago, chas94 said:

you may well be right more fool me  ill be more carfull in the futre not back tracking the lads a c**t and a thieving wanker if this warns others of him then its worth the near 500 poxy quid as he seemed a genuine fella 

I hate to see anybody mugged over a lurcher,its a fact that the lurcher as always attracted the scum of humanity,the majority of that scum would never turn over a fellow owner.Whats his name?,mobile number?etc.

16 minutes ago, morton said:

I hate to see anybody mugged over a lurcher,its a fact that the lurcher as always attracted the scum of humanity,the majority of that scum would never turn over a fellow owner.Whats his name?,mobile number?etc.

yep your right thats his name on first photo ANTHONY YOUNG not sure on his number as iv changed my phone this week but can find it hes from longtown in cumbria plenty of people in dog game know him

Edited by chas94
1 hour ago, chas94 said:

thats the type of people your dealing with lads hes not happy,i dont give a shit about the dog iv had her out doing what i want her for a good few times and shes been spot on and done what i want of her if she was that bad why has he tried to buy her back twice,turns out he sold her because they put scouser to her but then his mates bull x got to her few days later lads a proper wanker so instead to paying the 80-100 quid to have her jabbed inacse she took to the bull x hes gone and sold her

93770124_136150557970671_7385551055540453376_o.jpg

90641085_1299876076870240_3082254323304890368_n_LI (2).jpg

Did that chocolate bitch come from Scotland by any chance ?