• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

90% is being kind. Whole foundation of these big name fenland masterpieces is built on lies, dirty tricks & massive egos. Stick to your home bred lurchers and give coursing lads a wide berth is a

Soon as said had a few litters on I'd have been gone 

Sad when you have to rip people of for money for a pup

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, chas94 said:

still not sorted excepted that the money did go in the bank but his mrs must of lied to him,,,watch out for this fella lads he has some scouser pups for sale on facebook that he bred off his dog scouser i send him nearly £500 for another bitch and arranged for a courier to collect the lad made out he never received the money been trying to claim from the bank for 3 weeks sent him all the proof yesterday when the bank finally could confirm it 100% went in his bank they froze his bank the lot,, now hes excepted it asked me to remove the post but no reply today and no money so f**k him who ever called him off here and told him about this post tell him post will be taken down when the moneys back in my account,no one else fall for his shit you cant trust no f****r the lad seemed genuine and well known he needed the bitch gone as he had no space so i drove 7 hours picked the bitch up and payed him in cash again for the bitch as took his word it was a error with the bank and hes took me for a c**t

Screenshot (105)_LI.jpg

Unfortunately 90% of the lads with these coursing dogs are out and out dishonest cnuts... Let this be a lesson..... Hope the dog does what it's meant too and he's not pulled your pants down again?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Unfortunately 90% of the lads with these coursing dogs are out and out dishonest cnuts... Let this be a lesson..... Hope the dog does what it's meant too and he's not pulled your pants down again?

90% is being kind. Whole foundation of these big name fenland masterpieces is built on lies, dirty tricks & massive egos. Stick to your home bred lurchers and give coursing lads a wide berth is a good general rule to go by. They’re not all full of shit but you’ll go a long way to find an honest one.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Edited by chas94
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Id post his telephone no. His address everything thing I could To make people aware of him. Hope you get it resolved bud. Atb

Edited by chas94

thats the type of people your dealing with lads hes not happy,i dont give a shit about the dog iv had her out doing what i want her for a good few times and shes been spot on and done what i want of her if she was that bad why has he tried to buy her back twice,turns out he sold her because they put scouser to her but then his mates bull x got to her few days later lads a proper wanker so instead to paying the 80-100 quid to have her jabbed inacse she took to the bull x hes gone and sold her

93770124_136150557970671_7385551055540453376_o.jpg

90641085_1299876076870240_3082254323304890368_n_LI (2).jpg

Edited by chas94
Just now, chas94 said:

done care for the money hes welcome to it if hes that hard up or that backward to rob another dog man of 500 quid he can keep it but evryone will know what a wanker he is

Totally agree with you about putting the twat in print,to many feckless lurcher owning wankers get away with it far to often,so stop fecking moaning,post all his details,pics or anything else that will put the prick on show,its hard to shame the shameless,worth a try though and let others give him some deserved stick.

• Like 2