Skip find.

My pal managed to find an unusual item in the skip, a Diana Series 70, model 79, .22 air rifle in serious need of some TLC and then some.

DSCF3628_zpsnz5wlbtb.jpg

DSCF3631_zpsvpbpslsq.jpg

DSCF3632_zpsr1klkzzh.jpg

DSCF3633_zpscjoughwt.jpg

DSCF3630_zpsxpkqyfmi.jpg

DSCF3629_zpsa8at6jxs.jpg

She is in a poor state but it would be nice to give this British made Milbro Diana a face lift. The black paint has been put on with a knife and fork judging by the look of it. Oh yes I forgot to say that I checked that it actually worked and it does but only producing 4.60fpe......................what a weapon.

Phil

10 minutes ago, Hullman said:

Shame they cant tell you a story bet it has some history

Yes, like how many times the previous owner pulled the trigger while the barrel was down ?

From the look of the damage on the front of the stock Phil, I'd check to see if the barrel is still straight mate.

........ good luck ?

• Haha 2

Thats a challenge for Jimmy ,needs a touch of gorilla glue as it looks like the gorilla,s already jumped up and down on it a few times.I reckon glue the bits ,then rebuild using epoxy filler .

Let it cure 24 hours and shape ,new seals ,polish inside and a new spring ,top hat and guide in delrin she,l live again .Like a bearded pantomine dame gruff ,ruff but packs a little punch

• Haha 1