• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can modify to fit under units, sideways.

black cat group on facebook chap called Darren George imports them , cheaper that e bay etc  

Saw several complaints on places like Amazon etc, where people complained about the trap, saying how dangerous they were. Some even put up photo's of busted fingers, black nails etc. Idiots!! ?? . 

Posted Images

On 05/06/2020 at 20:59, Staffy1 said:

Ive just sold my fenns . i use them for my pest company , they are far better than snap traps but Id had quite a few foul catches recently ( using proper sized tunnels ) . Been using black cat rat traps in lofts and they are very good and seem to over come neophobia in rats and catch fast. Theres a company now does folding cages for black cats so may be my go to trap. So far no foul catches even the ones which appear to have had a glancing blow are dead with in three feet of the black cats , they are quite well built  to . only complaint  i ve heard on one forum is if fired empty the plastic can crack  on base . I was great advocate of fenns but ive got to say the black cats seem  a very good trap  and I am going over to them 

Who's doing folding cages bud?

• 1 month later...