28 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Yep, they really are well made...

Pleased with mine, once i figured what baits work best. ?

I used a soft (ish) dog biscuit pushed onto the trigger

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can modify to fit under units, sideways.

black cat group on facebook chap called Darren George imports them , cheaper that e bay etc  

Saw several complaints on places like Amazon etc, where people complained about the trap, saying how dangerous they were. Some even put up photo's of busted fingers, black nails etc. Idiots!! ?? . 

Posted Images

Just now, DIDO.1 said:

I used a soft (ish) dog biscuit pushed onto the trigger

They worked for me too and what i use most now. I did use a bit of cooked crispy chicken skin and got a result but I did try chocolate and blanked.

My Mrs recons i'd do better with Cadburys Chopped Nut but she wont sacrifice any for me to try... ?

20 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

They look a decent trap. Seem a bit expensive mind, for a plastic rat trap.

£7.50 from traditionalpestcontrol. Very well built trap that should last, best rat trap on the market imo. Very little neophobia displayed with them. 

• Like 1

After getting off to a good start with them I failed yesterday. Put 2 under a bath where rats had been digging in, prior to digging out the soil pipe to fix. Used fog biscuits on the trigger, went back to find baits gone and traps unsprung 

IMG_20200523_123300.jpg

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

After getting off to a good start with them I failed yesterday. Put 2 under a bath where rats had been digging in, prior to digging out the soil pipe to fix. Used fog biscuits on the trigger, went back to find baits gone and traps unsprung 

IMG_20200523_123300.jpg

Could there be mice there too?

No it's just rats, plenty of fresh droppings. I'd dug out the soil pipe and fixed a fault but I think there must be another fault somewhere on the terrace as the neighbours are still having big issues. The soil under the bath is 50% rat droppings. The landlord is pulling the bath out to seal. That won't fix the issue but at least it might make the bathroom more pleasant for the tenant 

5 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Could there be mice there too?

Maybe but I doubt it. I did consider slugs because it's damp but in all honesty I think rats took em. I'd love time to try a different bait to answer the question but it's all being sealed tomorrow