• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more you head towards the bully type the further away you get from the worker.

Its the terrier game full stop Chesney, all bs,lies and jealousy 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Listen a don't question a man that's been round dogs most of his life.  Told me what happened a don't start saying your a lieing c**t .An a can see why my uncle said years back keep your circle small. That's why he was so successful in the dog game an got a name for him self an got the job done Ireland , Scotland , Wales ,  over seas places that many could only wise to work . Really annoying that folk can't have a decent conversation or recorrect someone in a post instead of jumping on the numpty coach 

Oh I agree but your on here trying 2 convince all and sundry that about what u seen and done and dropping names then saying keep ur circle tight wist broadcasting it ont Internet, you can't have it all ways 

And I never called u a liar and certainly never mentioned the c word

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Black neck said:

Oh I agree but your on here trying 2 convince all and sundry that about what u seen and done and dropping names then saying keep ur circle tight wist broadcasting it ont Internet, you can't have it all ways 

And I never called u a liar and certainly never mentioned the c word

What I've seen an done. I've seen good dogs kenneled I've been told some decent story's. I've asked if any wheeler breeds out there still.  Said a few nic names which don't link to there surnames nibzi with NT initial's or Ikey. And they did keep there circles tight. Read back my cmoments please. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

What I've seen an done. I've seen good dogs kenneled I've been told some decent story's. I've asked if any wheeler breeds out there still.  Said a few nic names which don't link to there surnames nibzi is out to do with NT initial's or Ikey. And they did keep there circles tight. Read back my cmoments please. 

Cmon mate I've bin waiting for a bollocking all day your far 2 reserved 

Fair play your not who I thought you were 

The would of gone mad if it were ?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Cmon mate I've bin waiting for a bollocking all day your far 2 reserved 

Fair play your not who I thought you were 

The would of gone mad if it were ?

Or mate I've had a bad day I've had next door's youngen up at my back fence all day perched up on rabbit hutch. Am trying to kick back an he's there telling me to go get f****d when telling him to get dwn ? if he carries on he's guna end up in kennel f***ing gadded ?? That's a joke guys for the serious ones. If it was so easy few hours is that stinky kennel would sort him out ?

Edited by Bangersanmash
32 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Or mate I've had a bad day I've had next door's youngen up at my back fence all day perched up on rabbit hutch. Am trying to kick back an he's there telling me to go get f****d when telling him to get dwn ? if he carries on he's guna end up in kennel f***ing gadded ?? That's a joke guys for the serious ones. If it was so easy few hours is that stinky kennel would sort him out ?

Football accidentally kick  it at him knock him of fence

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

The hose pipe treatment once the initial conditioning bin done a quick waggle of the hose will see him legging it in home 

But dunt get this mixed up wi the r Kelly pipe waggling method 

• Haha 4

The only one I saw was a Keith and rose son. Mother son mating. He was recklessly hard and too small. He made simple earths look hard cos of his style and size maybe if he had been bigger he might have been a useful dog. Keith/ kilo was red not brindle.

• Like 1
On 09/05/2020 at 16:30, Bangersanmash said:

Ya never heard of a slingshot? Sorts all that shit out 

• Haha 1