2 hours ago, fireman said:

Can happen a lot that sort of thing with the relocation of some species,:whistling:

Bet You wouldn’t get one theAse Muslim fuckers that have been re - homed nicking your bacon butty ? lol ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more you head towards the bully type the further away you get from the worker.

Its the terrier game full stop Chesney, all bs,lies and jealousy 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Mooching Celt said:

Yet you put someone's name up as a tag to your thread........?

A put up a thread about the breed derick wheelers breeds an if any one still had much out there. It wasn't a thread about who you know an who you don't ? And its not my place to be putting folks proper names on a open forum. You've got no likes for your comment so jog on sap. 

3 hours ago, Blackmag said:

So he took it home it popped out of a sack then some how  found a hole in the wall slipped in the're it lived up there for a bit and he didn't mind that or the smell  but  then later popped out for a bacon butty then it just popped back in the wall with its bacon butty what a  cheeky cnut  stealing his butty after living rent free 

That's the story. It got out of the sack managed to get in the wall cavs an slipped back out an took his butty off side. Am going on what I've been told an a cant see them talking shite like many do on this forum. It's not changed in 15 years still the same old few that jump on a thread an f**k it up 

38 minutes ago, sooty92 said:

Bet You wouldn’t get one theAse Muslim fuckers that have been re - homed nicking your bacon butty ? lol ? 

They like to have there back ends  stuck out of clothes banks instead ?. Really its not a laughing matter when there stealing from our British charities we give to. 

3 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

And its not my place to be putting folks proper names on a open forum.

You just don't get it do ya......and I didn't post to get any likes, couldn't give a f**k what others think tbh

mind you, all you posts on this thread haven't had any either except the first post

Just now, Mooching Celt said:

You just don't get it do ya......and I didn't post to get any likes, couldn't give a f**k what others think tbh

mind you, all you posts on this thread haven't had any either except the first post

Ya that sad you've been looking up through the hole thread to count the likes. An what's with all the don't give a fucks ? ya must do to be looking through all my comments for the likes. Am not here for the likes am here to see if any one has any dogs out of the breeding. An I've been on phone today. An nobody really will have owt out of the lines from back in the 90s because not many folk got any out of the litters an the pups didn't go out of the close unit of lads the ones I've put initial of an that's a fact.

21 hours ago, Blackmag said:

So he took it home it popped out of a sack then some how  found a hole in the wall slipped in the're it lived up there for a bit and he didn't mind that or the smell  but  then later popped out for a bacon butty then it just popped back in the wall with its bacon butty what a  cheeky cnut  stealing his butty after living rent free 

Its more than likely true me grandad had a badger lived in his bread bin for years he never realised 

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Ya that sad you've been looking up through the hole thread to count the likes. An what's with all the don't give a fucks ? ya must do to be looking through all my comments for the likes. Am not here for the likes am here to see if any one has any dogs out of the breeding. An I've been on phone today. An nobody really will have owt out of the lines from back in the 90s because not many folk got any out of the litters an the pups didn't go out of the close unit of lads the ones I've put initial of an that's a fact.

So you’re talking  about Stuff bred down from Charlie Keith snapper sally cindy grip billy etc Incan tell you there’s plenty about if you know where to look ps Keith was red not brindle 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Herbert77 said:

So you’re talking  about Stuff bred down from Charlie Keith snapper sally cindy grip billy etc Incan tell you there’s plenty about if you know where to look ps Keith was red not 

Think you've got it mixed up Charlie was red 6 to 7 inch an kilo was lot bigger set dog like a dark brown colour a was only young seeing them dogs in the yard. But from seeing the old pics kilo looks to have flecks of brindle In him. Ginger who owned kilo has some good pics Al try get a few up. And our nibzi Al try get a few of Charlie up. From tales I've been told sat around in local pub with my old man Charlie was good on the rusty's an kilo was more for the others ment to of been crazy 

53 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Its more than likely true me grandad had a badger lived in his bread bin for years he never realised 

Listen a don't question a man that's been round dogs most of his life.  Told me what happened a don't start saying your a lieing c**t .An a can see why my uncle said years back keep your circle small. That's why he was so successful in the dog game an got a name for him self an got the job done Ireland , Scotland , Wales ,  over seas places that many could only wise to work . Really annoying that folk can't have a decent conversation or recorrect someone in a post instead of jumping on the numpty coach 

1 minute ago, Herbert77 said:

No you asked if there’s stuff still about from those original dogs I’m tell you there is ?

Well you pm me an tell me because I had this conversation in pub with my old man an our nibzi an he said there's not many out there. Only one of his good pals has a few out of the old lines an got a pup last year for another pal an said that's the only dogs that he can say is 100% out of the old lines.  A lot tried to keep the lines that tight at first it wasn't too bad but after a bit no good. 

• Like 1