Any dogs out there that go back to the breed of derick wheelers one eyed Stafford tess or jess a think her name was. One of my family member had two dog out of her called Charlie an kilo I was too young at the time but recall seeing them kenneled up in his yard. Charlie was a nice small well put together dog smooth coated rusty looking an kilo was smooth brindle dog. Both got names for them self's in the preband days as top class dogs at there game. 

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more you head towards the bully type the further away you get from the worker.

Its the terrier game full stop Chesney, all bs,lies and jealousy 

Posted Images

On 06/05/2020 at 09:19, Bangersanmash said:

Any dogs out there that go back to the breed of derick wheelers one eyed Stafford tess or jess a think her name was. One of my family member had two dog out of her called Charlie an kilo I was too young at the time but recall seeing them kenneled up in his yard. Charlie was a nice small well put together dog smooth coated rusty looking an kilo was smooth brindle dog. Both got names for them self's in the preband days as top class dogs at there game. 

He must of only bred 2 pups by the look of it...

• Haha 2

A lot of the decent stuff has long gone under the sod now buried like the good old days the tales I've been told as a youth about back in day good memories. That's why a lot of the old dog men put there boots up to remmember the good times an not have no bad times in there 

Seen a couple supposed to be wheeler bred and can't say they impressed, one was with lads from UK on a weekend digging trip. There full on terriers that like to be in charge but if they don't get there own way different story,then again I also seen another dog whom I'd heard and read a lot about in edrd and when seen in the flesh he was also a  disappointment or maybe it was the animal in front of him that made him look bad, either way we didn't dig the dog. 

• Like 6
On 06/05/2020 at 09:19, Bangersanmash said:

Really??? Kilo wasn't brindle and them two dogs were owned by different people so whos your family member awho owned them?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Boss-Hog said:

lol another mystery drive 

PH NT if you know who owned the dogs you'll know by the initials that I've put a can't put on an open forum the name's a don't think my uncle would appreciate it as he's no longer in the game but keeps in touch with pals who are still in the game. Back in the day he was well in with the hunts an did alot of work for them an farm owners all over more so in Derbyshire. 

Edited by Bangersanmash

One story that tickle me preban about icky is when they'd had a ginger sacked up to (release ) been caught in a chicken hut.   Ment to of got loose in the wall cavity's of his house an lived there for abit. Ended up sneaking out an nicking his bacon butty off side in kitchen one day. So lump hammer came out an started to put holes in the kitchen wall.

So he took it home it popped out of a sack then some how  found a hole in the wall slipped in the're it lived up there for a bit and he didn't mind that or the smell  but  then later popped out for a bacon butty then it just popped back in the wall with its bacon butty what a  cheeky cnut  stealing his butty after living rent free 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

So he took it home it popped out of a sack then some how  found a hole in the wall slipped in the're it lived up there for a bit and he didn't mind that or the smell  but  then later popped out for a bacon butty then it just popped back in the wall with its bacon butty what a  cheeky cnut  stealing his butty after living rent free 

Can happen a lot that sort of thing with the relocation of some species,:whistling:

• Haha 1