10 yard stop net

37 minutes ago, terryd said:

Nice straight meshes better than my attempt at a gatenet which looks like i am pissed and i dont even drink lol

I don't think the hare will notice mate. 

7 minutes ago, fred90 said:

I don't think the hare will notice mate. 

Yea that is what I keep telling my self. Only few feet in and nearly binned it 10 times lol. I did 24 meshes wide and started on a ring which was bad idea and went down hill there. I have it on a triangle now like Simon has here but its drifts to the corner. Might make a better one. Simon has inspired me to do better. How I ever did my 50 yard net i never no ?

3 minutes ago, terryd said:

Yea that is what I keep telling my self. Only few feet in and nearly binned it 10 times lol. I did 24 meshes wide and started on a ring which was bad idea and went down hill there. I have it on a triangle now like Simon has here but its drifts to the corner. Might make a better one. Simon has inspired me to do better. How I ever did my 50 yard net i never no ?

fair play to you at least you stick at it. I don’t have the skills or the patience for net making. plus there are far better men doing it than i could ever be. I don't mind paying top dollar for top quality. 

10 minutes ago, fred90 said:

fair play to you at least you stick at it. I don’t have the skills or the patience for net making. plus there are far better men doing it than i could ever be. I don't mind paying top dollar for top quality. 

Some of lads on here do a stunning job real craftsmen. The ones I make just work fine but they are far from perfect.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, lllluke1 said:

Terry, I'm sure it was Alan who told me to take a couple of meshes off the board as you are knitting them.  Saying that, none of mine are as neat as in the top picture.

Yes you are right mate. I think I just got off on the wrong foot. Just going to take ten yards to get it back lol. Bit rusty I reckon 

7 hours ago, terryd said:

Yes you are right mate. I think I just got off on the wrong foot. Just going to take ten yards to get it back lol. Bit rusty I reckon 

Ignore me Terry, that was to keep meshes the same size when knitting on a ring