Jump to content

Forley cup winners


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for me that ringing rspca on anyone. I think there better ways to go about a situation like that.

For a start we aint pals. Secondly make any excuse ya want if u was worth a rub you deal with that situation a different way than that hunting man or not. Theres more than one person on this site owns

Load of shit people love the games f****d line gives them an excuse not to go out

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Chaseorbechased said:

Took 76 dogs off people in operation Galileo 

I got pulled over 5 years ago on fens. From 9.30 in the morning till 4.30 afternoon they was tale in us lol. I took photos of every bridle path every public path got rid of slip's put dogs back on normal leads.  Altogether we had run 30 od mile on foot was about 5 mile away from motor on river side when one of the filthy rubbing rags caught up wits us dog handler big rusty head he was lol. Took are names an let us go because of all the evidence I had on phone an said I'd forwarded it back to my other half at home so if they thought about deleting the photos of the public right of ways an my dog on a normal lead farmer couldn't give a description of us as we was top far away. Had to let us walk. Put it this way they wasnt happy. 6  7 hours on run was ready to send  for chopper 😂😂

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
Link to post
12 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

On told tinternet looking  up forley cup winners an brought up this. Look at the faces on the set of c**ts make's my piss boil. Anyone on here own these dogs or know of these dogs an did they get them back. What gets me is how they can keep another persons dog when the dogs are in good fettle 

Screenshot_2020-05-04-08-07-54-1.png

that speccy cants about to macaroni his pants look the cheeser on his puss....al them dogs look in tip top condition aswell....for chasing a big rabbit ffs 

Link to post
10 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

that speccy cants about to macaroni his pants look the cheeser on his puss....al them dogs look in tip top condition aswell....for chasing a big rabbit ffs 

Interpreter needed 

  • Haha 1
Link to post

Remember when I got pulled by two coppers had a back pack on and a lamp and one of the coppers looked at me said "you just taking the dog for a walk aren't you mate?" I was in the middle of no where me with my bull x and my pal with a whip collie grey. Their not all bad tbh.

  • Like 1
Link to post

If I’m right , I’d think ink that’s the the north lincs lot there.

No good posting stuff like that on here lads . 

Get it on Twitter , get amongst them. The amount of shit I had from the general public was unreal mind . 

in reality the ban will never be overturned . Ever.

The fact they can take dogs is part and parcel sadly. 

Theres instances of those c**ts taking dogs from lads houses who have been seen coursing. Not even from lads on the field. 

On their Twitter last year they were decrying the owners of similarly conditioned coursing dogs and how pleased they were, whilst congratulating some melt in lincs cops whose show bred cockers had qualified for crufts. 

f***ing charlatans 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If I’m right , I’d think ink that’s the the north lincs lot there.

No good posting stuff like that on here lads . 

Get it on Twitter , get amongst them. The amount of shit I had from the general public was unreal mind . 

in reality the ban will never be overturned . Ever.

The fact they can take dogs is part and parcel sadly. 

Theres instances of those c**ts taking dogs from lads houses who have been seen coursing. Not even from lads on the field. 

On their Twitter last year they were decrying the owners of similarly conditioned coursing dogs and how pleased they were, whilst congratulating some melt in lincs cops whose show bred cockers had qualified for crufts. 

f***ing charlatans 

And then you have the cheeky twats at Crufts commenting on a breeds hunting history as though they are proud of it. Rat bag hypocrisy from the lot of them. 

  • Like 1
Link to post

The amount of times I have been pulled then there first words are your hare coursing and hunting with dogs is illegal just ask them about the hunting act and what it actually says there clueless and that actually goes to wildlife coppers to I have had them radio head quarters or Google it then when there caught out go through your van the c**ts want to catch  any one  for cruelty go and look at the obese dogs running round the parks 

Link to post
10 hours ago, Blackmag said:

The amount of times I have been pulled then there first words are your hare coursing and hunting with dogs is illegal just ask them about the hunting act and what it actually says there clueless and that actually goes to wildlife coppers to I have had them radio head quarters or Google it then when there caught out go through your van the c**ts want to catch  any one  for cruelty go and look at the obese dogs running round the parks 

I've got two dossers living next door that feeds the dog on chip's an beans its left overs from kids dinners never seen any decent dog food lads. Poor c**t lives out like this . Scratching all the time will be riddled with worm's.  Never had its boosts year in year out. The wife rung rspca an told the c**ts that if that dog catches owt it will be passed to our dogs. They came an said its fine the dogs okay 😂😂😂. So now you really know it's one rule for one an one rule for another. 

20200408_100558-1-1.jpg

20200408_100554-1.jpg

Link to post
33 minutes ago, C.green said:

Not for me that ringing rspca on anyone. I think there better ways to go about a situation like that.

Listen pal if it was up to me ad put a bullet between that dogs eyes. So don't be giving it its not for me ringing rspca. Im glad she did the misses because when they turned up at my yard I showed them my dogs an the shit I've had for running dogs by the c**ts so get doing what you was trained to do not pester folk like me that takes good care in my dogs mentally an health wise. That dog there gets fed on chips an bean never walked never shown any attention that's it's life there in that kennel. Before that it went for my 10 year old boy through fence an a got loads of shit for asking them to kennel it. Her chap came down with 5 others to my family home so I had to do what any one would do. An that was to put his eyes to the back of his head. But then it turned on me the c**ts rang the law 😂😂😂

  • Like 1
Link to post

For a start we aint pals. Secondly make any excuse ya want if u was worth a rub you deal with that situation a different way than that hunting man or not. Theres more than one person on this site owns dogs ive give em for nothing and offered a few more away.  Ive had rspca and police to my place because of nosey folk that cant knock a door only good for getting on the phone. To me its wrong. 

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...