Forley cup winners

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not for me that ringing rspca on anyone. I think there better ways to go about a situation like that.

For a start we aint pals. Secondly make any excuse ya want if u was worth a rub you deal with that situation a different way than that hunting man or not. Theres more than one person on this site owns

Load of shit people love the games f****d line gives them an excuse not to go out

Posted Images

On 04/05/2020 at 20:57, keepdiggin said:

Remember when I got pulled by two coppers had a back pack on and a lamp and one of the coppers looked at me said "you just taking the dog for a walk aren't you mate?" I was in the middle of no where me with my bull x and my pal with a whip collie grey. Their not all bad tbh.

your right been pulled a few times by the local police over the last few seasons car full of rabbits lamps round neck and never even questioned us just asked what were up to and thats it now the last season or two then new set of irish pulled up on the site down the road from me and alot of new police have come in from outside our countryside area because they been pinching from all the farms  and u cant do f**k all at night without these wankers pulling you thinking your out nicking 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

your right been pulled a few times by the local police over the last few seasons car full of rabbits lamps round neck and never even questioned us just asked what were up to and thats it now the last season or two then new set of irish pulled up on the site down the road from me and alot of new police have come in from outside our countryside area because they been pinching from all the farms  and u cant do f**k all at night without these wankers pulling you thinking your out nicking 

Incoming 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Incoming 

nothing against travlers most the lads i lamp with are,just these that are down the road from me cause alot of shit in the area have brought a shit load of extra police in because of there antics and has f****d it up for us local lads that just want to go out and do abit of lamping without getting pulled over and blamed for being out nicking or being treated like c**ts because they suspect were out nicking,now we get the armed police ect coming in from bigger areas and there all knobheads 

Edited by jake2580
5 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

nothing against travlers most the lads i lamp with are,just these that are down the road from me cause alot of shit in the area have brought a shit load of extra police in because of there antics and has f****d it up for us local lads that just want to go out and do abit of lamping without getting pulled over and blamed for being out nicking or being treated like c**ts because they suspect were out nicking,now we get the armed police ect coming in from bigger areas and there all knobheads 

Oh I thought u was lamping in May and blaming the irish for mekin it hot ?  

Only u could get away wi saying that ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Oh I thought u was lamping in May and blaming the irish for mekin it hot ?  

Only u could get away wi saying that ?

nope not been out but i cant promise i wont be if we had a good bit of rain ? had a walk with me pup this morning see 3 fox nocking about and 2 little herds of fallow and this young one having a wonder on his own lockdown may be doing some good plenty rabbits about too

Screenshot (107).png

12 hours ago, jake2580 said:

The best of it is none of those local have  got a lurcher either  lol. 

30 minutes ago, 2 old 2 run said:

WTF has trainers got to do with original post about Forley cup winners?

Sympathise with you jake2580,plenty of good travellers,but when the scum move in they f**k it up for everybody

Shut up and eat your beans, and have you got a loam ?

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, 2 old 2 run said:

WTF has trainers got to do with original post about Forley cup winners?

Sympathise with you jake2580,plenty of good travellers,but when the scum move in they f**k it up for everybody

Isn't a single post about forley winners??‍♂️

The scum cause trouble and damage everywhere they go, then moan there's no stopping places..

Same with Muppets with dogs, act dicks causing damage etc for a short time then moan "the games f****d" "it's to hot" and jack. Leaving the locals and everybody else with the shit...

People always defend the travellers but around here 90% of the hassle we get is from them. f***ing nightmare to be honest, and the police don’t do f**k all. Need to be able to shoot on sight ? 

Edited by SheepChaser
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

People always defend the travellers but around here 90% of the hassle we get is from them. f***ing nightmare to be honest, and the police don’t do f**k all. Need to be able to shoot on sight ? 

Bit much that